Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio-Kentucky All-Star Game

Featured Replies

I know I just read about the Kentucky-Indiana series struggling, seems that this game that doesn't always get the same fanfare is doing pretty well for itself going into it's 24th year. Pretty solid rosters for this years contest it looks like as well. Looks like the 16th Region is represented well on the girls side, not so much on the boys as that really is expected since our region on the boys side is pretty weak overall. For those interested the rosters can be found on this link:

 

2015 Boys Rosters - Ohio-Kentucky All-Star Basketball Game

This should actually be a pretty competitive game looking at both rosters.

 

NKYSports.com will broadcast both the boys and girls games Saturday April 11th.

why no Bolden?

 

Only allowed to play in two All Star games...He is playing in the KY-IN All Star game and a West Virginia all star game.

 

Same reason Spalding isn't on the list...playing in the Derby City Festival All Star game instead of this one.

Where is Henry form Mason County?

I think that is ridiculous. There should be an exemption, just like there is for the Hoop Summit. I know its not on that level, but what about next year when you have guys like Goodin and Wright, who could be named to the MacDonalds and Jordan Brand games. They would have to decline the offer then, maybe this is why we continue to lose to Indiana, because they have a deeper talent pool.

I think that is ridiculous. There should be an exemption, just like there is for the Hoop Summit. I know its not on that level, but what about next year when you have guys like Goodin and Wright, who could be named to the MacDonalds and Jordan Brand games. They would have to decline the offer then, maybe this is why we continue to lose to Indiana, because they have a deeper talent pool.

 

I don't see Wright or Goodin playing in either of those All Star games you mentioned, so we shouldn't have to worry about that.

 

If Ray Spalding didn't get an invite to either with how highly rated he wass, neither of those two will. Both will likely finish in the 50-70 range when it's all said and done.

 

And FWIW, I love the game of both of those kids and hope I'm proved wrong.

Only allowed to play in two All Star games...He is playing in the KY-IN All Star game and a West Virginia all star game.

 

Same reason Spalding isn't on the list...playing in the Derby City Festival All Star game instead of this one.

 

What is the roster for the ky/ind series? I haven't seen anyone listed except Justice since he was POY.

Since the KY/Indiana series is in the summer, I don't think it counts against the 2-game limit. At least that used to be the case.

What is the roster for the ky/ind series? I haven't seen anyone listed except Justice since he was POY.

 

No roster has been finalized yet but more often than not, whoever was on the JR team, ends up on the team as a senior as well.

No roster has been finalized yet but more often than not, whoever was on the JR team, ends up on the team as a senior as well.

 

Not necessarily true. That does not give you an automatic spot.

Not necessarily true. That does not give you an automatic spot.

 

Which is why I said "more often than not".....

Would be nice to see at least one of the Owensboro big men on the roster.

Would be nice to see at least one of the Owensboro big men on the roster.

 

They're both in Dallas this weekend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.