Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Google Chromecast

Featured Replies

I have three chromecasts and I love them I use them all the time for many different applications. You can't beat the price and ease of use. A simple extension in chrome to display any website. Appson my phone, or tablet. Its wonderful and very easy. not trying to be mean but I simply can't understand how anyone could not get it to work. it's incredibly simple

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have three chromecasts and I love them I use them all the time for many different applications. You can't beat the price and ease of use. A simple extension in chrome to display any website. Appson my phone, or tablet. Its wonderful and very easy. not trying to be mean but I simply can't understand how anyone could not get it to work. it's incredibly simple

 

I never could get it to connect to my wireless while using Apple products.

I never could get it to connect to my wireless while using Apple products.

 

So you have an Apple problem, not a Chromecast problem ;)

 

the only apple products I have is an ipad but I've had no problems using it with my CC.

So you have an Apple problem, not a Chromecast problem ;)

 

the only apple products I have is an ipad but I've had no problems using it with my CC.

 

I stated early that it didn't work with Apple products. That's why I've asked others if they use it with Apple.

I'm looking at ditching DirecTV and going to chromecast or similar setup. I'm pretty familiar with Netflix and Hulu.

 

The first question that comes to mind is live sporting events. There's an ESPN app I think, right, that I should be able to watch their stuff including SEC channel?

 

Are there other live sports events that you guys just can't get to without cable/satellite? Or is pretty much everything within reach?

 

What about cable movies like TNT, FX, TMC, AMC, etc.? Can you get to that kind of stuff to stream movies? I think a friend said you can watch that through their web sites but you have to have a cable account to login. Correct?

 

Thanks to whomever can provide some relevant info.

I'm looking at ditching DirecTV and going to chromecast or similar setup. I'm pretty familiar with Netflix and Hulu.

 

The first question that comes to mind is live sporting events. There's an ESPN app I think, right, that I should be able to watch their stuff including SEC channel?

 

Are there other live sports events that you guys just can't get to without cable/satellite? Or is pretty much everything within reach?

 

What about cable movies like TNT, FX, TMC, AMC, etc.? Can you get to that kind of stuff to stream movies? I think a friend said you can watch that through their web sites but you have to have a cable account to login. Correct?

 

Thanks to whomever can provide some relevant info.

 

With the WatchESPN app on CC, you'll need to have access to a TV provider. I suggest going with slingTV at $20/month.

Thanks I'll check that out.

I'm looking at ditching DirecTV and going to chromecast or similar setup. I'm pretty familiar with Netflix and Hulu.

 

The first question that comes to mind is live sporting events. There's an ESPN app I think, right, that I should be able to watch their stuff including SEC channel?

 

Are there other live sports events that you guys just can't get to without cable/satellite? Or is pretty much everything within reach?

 

What about cable movies like TNT, FX, TMC, AMC, etc.? Can you get to that kind of stuff to stream movies? I think a friend said you can watch that through their web sites but you have to have a cable account to login. Correct?

 

Thanks to whomever can provide some relevant info.

 

All is correct besides live sporting events . You need someone with an ESPN package through cable or satellite to get watchespn. The main reason I have Uverse is sports and to watch my shows when they happen not 12 months later.

All is correct besides live sporting events . You need someone with an ESPN package through cable or satellite to get watchespn. The main reason I have Uverse is sports and to watch my shows when they happen not 12 months later.

 

I believe DirectTV still does not have deal with ESPN so you can not get watchespn with DirectTV.

All is correct besides live sporting events . You need someone with an ESPN package through cable or satellite to get watchespn. The main reason I have Uverse is sports and to watch my shows when they happen not 12 months later.

 

What is Uverse?

Gotcha.

 

I got the chromecast in the mail today. Went online and bought the MLB.tv premium package for $79 (35% for students so I registered it as my son's account).

 

Very easy setup. I am watching Cards/Indians stream right now on the tv. Looks great.

I believe DirectTV still does not have deal with ESPN so you can not get watchespn with DirectTV.

 

They do. It works great.

They do. It works great.

 

Thank you. When I dropped my cable, I was going to use my parents Direct TV but they did t have an agreement. It looks like they reached an agreement and it became available in Feb. Sweet

I have a Chromecast. I use it mostly with my Iphone.

 

It streams perfectly with this TV Cast ap.

 

image.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.