March 16, 201511 yr I'm rolling with Texas, UCLA, Indiana, OK St and Ole Miss. Murray St. should be in over every one of these five.
March 16, 201511 yr I defiantly think UCLA and Texas shouldn't have made it. Texas had a losing record in the conference I wonder how many teams has ever received an at large bid with that.
March 16, 201511 yr Murray State wasn't close to getting in. Temple, Colorado St, Texas A&M, all deserve to be in over Murray. Sorry I know everyone loves the little guy from the home state but they beat nobody.
March 16, 201511 yr Author I defiantly think UCLA and Texas shouldn't have made it. Texas had a losing record in the conference I wonder how many teams has ever received an at large bid with that. Lots. Texas getting in is is an application of the SEC football corollary. The belief is that the conference — Big 12 in this case — is so good that even the mediocre teams are comparatively great in relation to other conferences.
March 16, 201511 yr I'm rolling with Texas, UCLA, Indiana, OK St and Ole Miss. Murray St. should be in over every one of these five. When Murray state plays someone, anyone we can talk about it. Murray won't even make NYC in the NIT.
March 16, 201511 yr Murray State wasn't close to getting in. Temple, Colorado St, Texas A&M, all deserve to be in over Murray. Sorry I know everyone loves the little guy from the home state but they beat nobody. Yea, they were only ranked in the next to last poll and lost because of 2 miracle 3's in the last minute and had the nations 2nd longest winning streak this season...losers
March 16, 201511 yr Author Murray State wasn't close to getting in. Temple, Colorado St, Texas A&M, all deserve to be in over Murray. Sorry I know everyone loves the little guy from the home state but they beat nobody. There's a fair criticism that they should've beaten big-name teams when they had the chance, but it's also fair to argue that the Murray team that lost those games early is nothing like the one that won 25 in a row and was a crazy buzzer-beater away from this not being a conversation.
March 16, 201511 yr Author When Murray state plays someone, anyone we can talk about it. Murray won't even make NYC in the NIT. And you don't even offer a reply without me throwing the Rebs in there, but anyway.
March 16, 201511 yr When Murray state plays someone, anyone we can talk about it. Murray won't even make NYC in the NIT. They weren't the same team at the end of the year that they were when they lost those games in the beginning
March 16, 201511 yr There's a fair criticism that they should've beaten big-name teams when they had the chance, but it's also fair to argue that the Murray team that lost those games early is nothing like the one that won 25 in a row and was a crazy buzzer-beater away from this not being a conversation. Alert the media, we're in total agreement on something
March 16, 201511 yr Author Alert the media, we're in total agreement on something I have it on good authority that the media has been alerted. :lol:
March 16, 201511 yr Twenty five straight is strong but the competition makes it suspect at the same time. Mid majors have zero room for cushion as a rule. I wish they had made it in but I really don't know how they truly stack up against the other teams mentioned, both those in and others left out.
March 16, 201511 yr They weren't the same team at the end of the year that they were when they lost those games in the beginning Maybe not but committee over the last few years has began to stress it's about the entire body. From my understanding they took your record in last ten games off the info sheet.
March 16, 201511 yr Who was their best win? It looks to me like every tournament team they played beat them and in some cases handily. They were fortunate to be Morehead in their tournament
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.