Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Tournament Selections/Brackets and Thoughts

Featured Replies

Discussion of who got in who did not and what you thought of the seedings teams received.

 

My thoughts:

 

Of the 4 Regions I would rank them this way:

 

Toughest West followed by the Midwest then the East and then the South

 

 

I don't see how UCLA got in also I don't think Georgetown should have a had a 4 seed finally I though Dayton should have been higher than a play in game.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

I though Dayton should have been higher than a play in game.

 

Committee likes having them involved in the First Four games because their fans will go. $$$

I REALLY like Stephen F. Austin, Baylor and Michgan State.

What regions meet in the semifinals?

Midwest will play the West. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin possible.

Midwest will play the West. Kentucky vs. Wisconsin possible.

 

I thought they seeded the regions? So does that mean Wisconsin is the 4th #1 seed?

  • Author

UK has three teams in the Region that they have played this season. Buffalo, Texas, and Kansas.

  • Author

Dickie V said he would take Kentucky against the field. Then ESPN showed the BPI and it has the Cats at a 49% chance to win the rest of the field is 51% so he was pretty close.

I thought they seeded the regions? So does that mean Wisconsin is the 4th #1 seed?

 

Yes.

 

West definitely seems the toughest. Duke shouldn't have any problems getting to the title game out of the south.

 

Can't understand UCLA getting in at all. Colorado State or Temple would have been more deserving IMO.

 

For the most part, I thought the bracket was pretty solid.

  • Author

Scott Barnes Chair of the Selection committee was ask by Andy Katz that if UConn would have one today who would not have made the tournament and he Dayton. I thought that to be interesting.

  • Author

ESPN Crew Davis, Bilas, Greenberg, Williams, and Vital made their picks. All people on the set picked UK except Jay Williams.

UK and the winner of the play in game will play at 9:45 on Thursday.

Some of my disbeliefs:

 

Kansas a 2?

ND and to a lesser degree ISU only getting a 3?

Wichita only getting a 7?

Georgetown a 4?

Oklahoma a 3?

Duke should have been the weakest 1 seed.

As hit on in the above, Big 12 given wayyyyyy too much love by the Committee.

Yes.

 

West definitely seems the toughest. Duke shouldn't have any problems getting to the title game out of the south.

Can't understand UCLA getting in at all. Colorado State or Temple would have been more deserving IMO.

 

For the most part, I thought the bracket was pretty solid.

 

If I had a dollar for every year that I have heard that, well I would have enough for at least a couple of buffets dinners at The Golden Corral, lol. They may make it to 16 this year:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.