Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facing 33-0

Featured Replies

So all we've heard about the past few weeks is how much pressure must be on this team(UK). Undefeated, rewriting history with a chance to make more.

 

So what does this mean for UK's opponents? Doesn't that come with a lot of pressure as well? I don't see how it doesn't.

 

What are your thoughts?

So all we've heard about the past few weeks is how much pressure must be on this team(UK). Undefeated, rewriting history with a chance to make more.

 

So what does this mean for UK's opponents? Doesn't that come with a lot of pressure as well? I don't see how it doesn't.

 

What are your thoughts?

 

R E L A X!!

So all we've heard about the past few weeks is how much pressure must be on this team(UK). Undefeated, rewriting history with a chance to make more.

 

So what does this mean for UK's opponents? Doesn't that come with a lot of pressure as well? I don't see how it doesn't.

 

What are your thoughts?

 

What pressure is on the opponents? They're not supposed to win.

 

I guess someone's ego hasn't been stroked enough lately. :lol2:

The opponent has zero pressure. They are playing with house money.

Obsolete

  • Author

Haha gosh guys it was just a thought. I'm sure it's there but sure house money works I suppose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.