Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas Players Ran Over to UK’s Tunnel to Talk Trash After Today’s Game

Featured Replies

The Christians probably teased the lions as well.

 

Lions in a route.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a clip where the Arkansas players said they were getting pumped up for their game. They were at the end of the same tunnel UK came out after their game, were getting pumped for their game vs Georgia and some people apparently thought the talk was directed at UK.

 

This is similar to what I read as well. The article in the OP makes it sound like Arkansas went to a completely different tunnel to seek out UK.

I think Portis said, they weren't trash talking just trying to get fired up. Don't know the direct quote but they were fairly mouthy afterwards. It's all good, I don't blame them.

 

Not much of a confirmation.

I saw a clip where the Arkansas players said they were getting pumped up for their game. They were at the end of the same tunnel UK came out after their game, were getting pumped for their game vs Georgia and some people apparently thought the talk was directed at UK.

 

I read this also somewhere...I think this is more likely what happened.

So what kids talking. Glad the Razorbacks are confident. I would be willing to bet over the years UK has talked some trash to teams that have beaten them. This is college basketball, this guys are still young and pee vinegar.

 

It amazes me sometime how UK fans and media get bent out of shape over stuff like this. I guess teams should just lay down and not fight when they play the cats/

The Christians probably teased the lions as well.

 

Lions in a route.

 

Didn't work too good for the Lions vs Daniel.

Not much of a confirmation.

 

The interview with Ulis did though. Clears that up , huh.

The interview with Ulis did though. Clears that up , huh.

 

I didn't see his interview. What did he say?

The interview with Ulis did though. Clears that up , huh.

 

Found it in the other thread...

 

Doesn't really clear anything up. All he said was that people were yelling at them. Doesn't say they went to a different tunnel or went out of their way to confront UK. They said something in passing, who cares? It's like you all look for something to get worked up about.

Found it in the other thread...

 

Doesn't really clear anything up. All he said was that people were yelling at them. Doesn't say they went to a different tunnel or went out of their way to confront UK. They said something in passing, who cares? It's like you all look for something to get worked up about.

 

I could care less. No big deal for me at all. Just sayin what I saw. BTW, I'm not "You All" . Thanks for playin though.

I could care less. No big deal for me at all. Just sayin what I saw. BTW, I'm not "You All" . Thanks for playin though.

 

Clearly you are if you felt the need to try and correct me. :lol2:

Not the smartest thing to do to a team that had you down 30+ less than a month ago, but honestly, who cares?

Not the smartest thing to do to a team that had you down 30+ less than a month ago, but honestly, who cares?

 

Very stupid, no doubt about it. But you're right, who really cares? And if they do, why?

Very stupid, no doubt about it. But you're right, who really cares? And if they do, why?

 

Because the whole world is out to get the Wildcats, didn't ya know?

Clearly you are if you felt the need to try and correct me. :lol2:

 

You don't know me at all. Get over yourself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.