Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas Players Ran Over to UK’s Tunnel to Talk Trash After Today’s Game

Featured Replies

Did you listen to Willie Cauley-Stein's postgame comments after the championship game? He said we hate them and they hate us.

 

I heard most of it & I did hear him say that. I think he also said that the Arkansas players never stop talking trash, even when they're down 20 or when the game is all but decided.

 

I'm not a fan of trash-talking, even those faces that Willie makes when he dunks on people, but I understand it's part of the game and I just have to live with it.

 

But I don't understand when guys talk smack and they're getting drilled. Football players seem notorious for it more than anyone. Your team is down 34-7, you make a 57-yard touchdown reception, and you start jawing like you just conquered the world. I don't get it.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn's Antoine Mason might be the worst. He will run that mouth down 30.

Trust me. It happened. And it was completely one-sided (all Arkansas) and there was MUCH more said than "we're going to get revenge." Trust me. You think Qualls was brought off the bench for saying "we are going to beat you"?

 

 

Side note... Sorry I missed this thread until now. I have been swamped and worn out.

 

:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.