Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 51 Bell County 33

Featured Replies

Congrats to HC....... Any details from anyone in attendance? Gets tougher from here, good luck, bring it home!

Final per broadcast.

 

I didn't think this would be an issue, but I didn't want to jinx them! Nice job Indians!

nice job hc. They looked veey impressive

Proud of those Indians!

Congratulations ... Way to represent the 9th!

Congratulations ... Way to represent the 9th!

 

Unfortunately for Lady Indians and fans the next step is Etown. Nice run but the time has come.

You might eat your words coachforlife. Nothing is a for sure. It's tournament time and anything can happen. Good luck to both teams..

Nice Job HC! Keep it Rolling!

You might eat your words coachforlife. Nothing is a for sure. It's tournament time and anything can happen. Good luck to both teams..

 

If you say so.

You might eat your words coachforlife. Nothing is a for sure. It's tournament time and anything can happen. Good luck to both teams..

 

I agree. I really think HC has the match up to make it a challenge. Not saying they win, but my gut tells me they keep it close and do have a shot. I've been wrong one other time though! :banana:

 

That takes nothing away from Etown. They are unreal. But the match up will make it interesting IMO.

HC is a good team Etown is great. I can't see HC being able to score enough to stay in the game. I will say 56-35ish.

I agree. I really think HC has the match up to make it a challenge. Not saying they win, but my gut tells me they keep it close and do have a shot. I've been wrong one other time though! :banana:

 

That takes nothing away from Etown. They are unreal. But the match up will make it interesting IMO.

Agreed. HC matches up well with Etown. I'm thinking that they will make it a game for a little while, but Etown will eventually go on the quick scoring spurts that they normally do and put the game away. Unreal what those girls did last night against Mercer! They definitely made a huge statement with that opening round game. I believe the message was "this is our tourney, get out of the way!" LOL!

Agreed. HC matches up well with Etown. I'm thinking that they will make it a game for a little while, but Etown will eventually go on the quick scoring spurts that they normally do and put the game away. Unreal what those girls did last night against Mercer! They definitely made a huge statement with that opening round game. I believe the message was "this is our tourney, get out of the way!" LOL!

Well lets just stop the tournament and give them the trophy.

Well lets just stop the tournament and give them the trophy.

Well that would take the fun out of watching Etown murder everyone!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.