Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 72 Ohio State 48

Featured Replies

Anyone with half a brain (or a pair of eyes) can see that the Badgers are a #1 seed.

Buckeyes are garbage.

I had the Badgers as a 3-Point game in the contest.

 

Buckeyes need to rethink the way they recruit and in that rethinking should opt to be more like the Badgers.

OSU has 1 good win all year.

Well a month ago or so when I mentioned Wisconsin was a team that worried me for UK and people said Wisconsin wasn't that good of a team. I didn't see how they thought that then, and definitely don't see how they could still think that now if its true. UK should beat them, but Wisconsin's style and with them being a good shooting team that doesn't turn the ball over could give us trouble

OSU has 1 good win all year.

 

Which is why I never could figure out how they hung around the bottom of the top 25 all season. I haven't seen anything out of them all season that would warrant such a ranking.

Which is why I never could figure out how they hung around the bottom of the top 25 all season. I haven't seen anything out of them all season that would warrant such a ranking.

 

 

Rankings are a JOKE.

 

Rankings are a JOKE.

 

No doubt. Some of the computer polls are decent, but the media polls are pretty much worthless. I trust my own judgement more than I do the media.

Wisconsin is very good but Ohio State made them appear to be even better. The Badgers scored at will.

However, if UK played them I would be concerned. All their starters can score and are good at not turning the ball over. They control tempo as well as anyone, and those type teams can be a pain to play.

are good at not turning the ball over.

 

I think I heard this weekend that they turn the ball over the least out of all the NCAA.

If I lapsed into a coma and woke up in April and was told KY didn't win the NCAA, Wisky is the team that I would point to as the culprit who done them in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.