Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Many UK Players Would Start...

Featured Replies

These UK players were offered by Duke according to ESPN...

 

Poythress wasn't offered

WCS wasn't

Twins weren't

Dakari wasn't

Lee wasn't

Trey wasn't

KAT wasn't

Booker wasn't

Ulis wasn't

 

So it's not shocking that none of them or maybe only one could start at Duke.

 

Phhhttttt.....why would Duke offer a kid they know they have no chance at? That would be stupid.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am saying Towns and Okafor would start together.

 

I agree. I'd start Towns over WCS also.

I don't see any UK players playing at Duke and only Okafor playing at UK. Very rarely does K and C recruit the same players. Those that they have, don't remember any that K has lost to UK(Kennard, Okafor and Jones being recent examples)

I don't see any UK players playing at Duke and only Okafor playing at UK. Very rarely does K and C recruit the same players. Those that they have, don't remember any that K has lost to UK(Kennard, Okafor and Jones being recent examples)

 

John Wall also.

John Wall also.

 

You sure K recruited Wall, I thought he backed off him early on account of some issues. I thought Wall came down to UK and UNC.

You sure K recruited Wall, I thought he backed off him early on account of some issues. I thought Wall came down to UK and UNC.

 

Yes. Wall came down to Duke/UK and somebody else. UNC backed off of him. Not Duke.

I'm probably gonna get blasted for this one, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Winslow is the best pro of the whole group when it's all said and done.

 

Go ahead, let me have it.

I'm probably gonna get blasted for this one, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Winslow is the best pro of the whole group when it's all said and done.

 

Go ahead, let me have it.

 

Honestly, that's not that bad of a prediction. I honestly think when the guy wants to turn it on, which we've started to see here lately, he's darn near impossible to stop. He takes it to another level sometimes and I'm blown away at some stuff he does.

Just talking starting lineups, I would swap Lyles for Winslow and KAT for Jefferson. Others would stay the same.

Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook are arguably the best backcourt in the nation. I wouldn't spilt them up for anyone in UK's backcourt.

 

Cook is playing well of late but do you honestly believe he is better than Booker or Aaron ?

 

Booker is lottery pick on most boards now.

 

I honestly believe the backcourt of UK and it's size is the biggest advantage UK has on Duke.

 

Duke guards can score but they aren't stopping the UK guards either and I think the size of UK can slow them down.

 

I'd go

 

Jones

Booker

Lyles

Towns

Okafur

I'm probably gonna get blasted for this one, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Winslow is the best pro of the whole group when it's all said and done.

 

Go ahead, let me have it.

 

Winslow is my favorite Duke player and before conference play I would of taken him over Lyles. I give slight edge to Lyles now .

 

But I will say your statement would surprise me. With all the hype of the bigs on both teams Lyles and Winslow could have best careers.

Winslow is my favorite Duke player and before conference play I would of taken him over Lyles. I give slight edge to Lyles now .

 

But I will say your statement would surprise me. With all the hype of the bigs on both teams Lyles and Winslow could have best careers.

 

I meant wouldn't surprise me.

Cook is playing well of late but do you honestly believe he is better than Booker or Aaron ?

 

Booker is lottery pick on most boards now.

 

I honestly believe the backcourt of UK and it's size is the biggest advantage UK has on Duke.

 

Duke guards can score but they aren't stopping the UK guards either and I think the size of UK can slow them down.

 

I'd go

 

Jones

Booker

Lyles

Towns

Okafur

 

If Booker can't start over the Twins why would I start him over a guy I think is better than the Twins?

 

I think we all know UK is better than and will beat Duke. Wrong thread. :lol2:

If Booker can't start over the Twins why would I start him over a guy I think is better than the Twins?

 

I think we all know UK is better than and will beat Duke. Wrong thread. :lol2:

 

I think we all know Booker isn't starting because of Chemistry and other reasons besides being better . Booker would be averaging 18 a game for almost any team in America .

I think we all know Booker isn't starting because of Chemistry and other reasons besides being better . Booker would be averaging 18 a game for almost any team in America .

Then for chemistry reasons he can play behind Cook too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.