Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Madison Central-Bryan Station

 

Franklin County-Lafayette

 

Henry Clay-Model

 

Lexington Catholic-Woodford County

Going to be a fun tournament. I predict Station vs Lafayette and Henry Clay vs Catholic followed by Catholic vs Station with LexCath winning the regional.

I'll take Lafayette for 1000 Alex.

Going to be a fun tournament. I predict Station vs Lafayette and Henry Clay vs Catholic followed by Catholic vs Station with LexCath winning the regional.

 

I'd take Station over LexCath but agree on every other pick. Though I wouldn't be surprised if any of Madison Central, Bryan Station, Lafayette, Henry Clay, or Lexington Catholic won it.

MC vs Lafayette

Lex Catholic vs HC

 

Finals: Madison Cen vs Lex Catholic

Winner: Mad Cent

I'll take Lafayette for 1000 Alex.

 

Be ready to give up that 1,000 Doc. Even if they get passed FC, they have to face either MC or Station, then beat HC or Lex Cath? IMO No

HC and Station meet again in finals. Brown punches ticket to big dance. HC by 4.

  • Author

I'm pulling for Bryan Station. I hope they make it out.

Days and times folks?

 

Wednesday, March 4

6:30 - Madison Central (18-11) vs. Bryan Station (20-7)

8:15 - Franklin County (8-21) vs. Lafayette (20-11)

 

Thursday, March 5

6:30 - Henry Clay (20-10) vs. Model (13-15)

8:15 - Lexington Catholic (21-8) vs. Woodford County (18-11)

 

Saturday, March 7

1:00 - Semifinal 1

3:00 - Semifinal 2

 

Tuesday, March 10

7:30 - Championship

I am calling for BS to play HC again in the finals

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.