NKY Running Backs 2015

uk#1fan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids or kid

Several kids have played for EKU currently Jared Bowling a linebacker. Grant Vercheack is going there and I believe Logan Winkler. Ben Nevels, Chris Nevels and one of the Schborgs all played at EKU all 3 SK grads.

Several kids have played for EKU currently Jared Bowling a linebacker. Grant Vercheack is going there and I believe Logan Winkler. Ben Nevels, Chris Nevels and one of the Schborgs all played at EKU all 3 SK grads.

one is on roster now. Them others played in early 2000 and in the 90s! 15 to 20 years ago.

Yep 3 in 10+ years. Odds are not in the favor of any NKy RB.

Plus SK/Highlands grad Jordan Nevels went to UK he was a runningback in high school and so was other Highlands grad that plays for the Steelers. And that kid from Boone County.

Highlands grad Jordan Nevels went to UK he was a runningback in high school and so was other Highlands grad that plays for the Steelers. And that kid from Boone County.

Fixed that for you.

Your just a wealth of knowledge. Ever think about writing a book about high school football?

Is it me? Soooooooooo, the college teams that have SK players on them are crushing everybody? Got it.

Fixed that for you.

Your just a wealth of knowledge. Ever think about writing a book about high school football?

Is it me? Soooooooooo, the college teams that have SK players on them are crushing everybody? Got it.

Nevels plaed for SK also!