NKY Running Backs 2015

uk#1fan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again... Holy Cross has the most talent at the RB position with the 220lbs duo of Barnes and Abernathy... Both are in the class of 2017.

Sorry but I will have to disagree with you on this post. Smith had 5 tds against HC, Abernathy was able to run the ball well in the 2nd team came in. I'm not trying to say the kid is not good but he is not better than Smith.

Sorry but I will have to disagree with you on this post. Smith had 5 tds against HC, Abernathy was able to run the ball well in the 2nd team came in. I'm not trying to say the kid is not good but he is not better than Smith.

Now that sounds more like it.

Funny thing about high school football underclassmen become upperclassmen and get better. Holy Cross was a very young football team last year with the majority of the team being sophomores. With that being said those 2nd team players are the same players that will have to tackle Abernathy for the next 2 years. Don't get me wrong HC sucked the past 2 years but they won't suck these next 2 years.

Funny thing about high school football underclassmen become upperclassmen and get better. Holy Cross was a very young football team last year with the majority of the team being sophomores. With that being said those 2nd team players are the same players that will have to tackle Abernathy for the next 2 years. Don't get me wrong HC sucked the past 2 years but they won't suck these next 2 years.

Holy Cross lost some good linemen.

Never said that they sucked, but I will say is NCC has 14 -16 juniors playing this yr, which means a majority of them was also sophomores. I'm just saying imo Abernathy is not better than Smith, Powell, England at least not this year.

Never said that they sucked, but I will say is NCC has 14 -16 juniors playing this yr, which means a majority of them was also sophomores. I'm just saying imo Abernathy is not better than Smith, Powell, England at least not this year.

If he's healthy this year he will have a HUGE year at the little school in Latonia.