Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does the NFL tell the truth about anything?

Featured Replies

Which two? @LRCW

 

From what I've read the Chargers, Raiders and Rams all want to relocate to Los Angeles.!

  • Author

I got that part, just wondering which two it will be.

 

In other words, will the Rams jet?

Its sad we all pay a little more in taxes because the NFL is considered a non profit. And in return we get this nonsense...

Its sad we all pay a little more in taxes because the NFL is considered a non profit. And in return we get this nonsense...

 

The NFL is non profit but the individual teams are not, except for the Packers.

I wonder if the entity that pays Goodell's (and the rest of the NFL front office's) salaries is considered non-profit. I don't know how that all works. If the non-profit just collects money from the NFL teams (that are for profit) in fees and then distributes it to the front office employees (basically a pass thru) then I guess that is OK. I am not sure though.

I wonder if the entity that pays Goodell's (and the rest of the NFL front office's) salaries is considered non-profit. I don't know how that all works. If the non-profit just collects money from the NFL teams (that are for profit) in fees and then distributes it to the front office employees (basically a pass thru) then I guess that is OK. I am not sure though.

Goodell is paid by the owner's I believe. I just assumed all that you reference goes through ownership.

Has anyone heard any updates on Deflategate? I have not. Is Wells still investigating? Any timeframe stated by anyone??

 

This is taking longer than the Warren Commission...

  • Author
Has anyone heard any updates on Deflategate? I have not. Is Wells still investigating? Any timeframe stated by anyone??

 

This is taking longer than the Warren Commission...

 

Too much positive stuff going on. Can we just forget Deflategate?

Too much positive stuff going on. Can we just forget Deflategate?

 

You started this thread:)...and no, I cannot. I want to know what the heck happened.

 

BTW, what is going on that is so positive right now? The trades and free agency??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.