Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for the Reds Fans

Featured Replies

Ok Reds fans...I have literally watched less than 5 baseball games a season (period) for the last 10 years or so.

 

I grew up watching the Braves, Cubs, Red Sox and Orioles (because I had a big satellite with TBS, WGN, NESN and HTS). As of now, I really don't have a team although I still somewhat keep track of Boston.

 

I'm going to dedicate myself to actually watching baseball this season and I'm going to cheer for the Reds.

 

Is there room for me on the BGP Reds bandwagon?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There needs to be a 6 month probationary period. We can't just allow anyone to join. For God's sake, we let UKMF join without really thinking about it. We can't let that happen again.

Ok Reds fans...I have literally watched less than 5 baseball games a season (period) for the last 10 years or so.

 

I grew up watching the Braves, Cubs, Red Sox and Orioles (because I had a big satellite with TBS, WGN, NESN and HTS). As of now, I really don't have a team although I still somewhat keep track of Boston.

 

I'm going to dedicate myself to actually watching baseball this season and I'm going to cheer for the Reds.

 

Is there room for me on the BGP Reds bandwagon?

 

Wont last past April.

There is always room, people jump on and off weekly and in some cases daily!

You'll have to consult LRCW about this.

  • Author

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the roster. When does spring training start?

Ok Reds fans...I have literally watched less than 5 baseball games a season (period) for the last 10 years or so.

 

I grew up watching the Braves, Cubs, Red Sox and Orioles (because I had a big satellite with TBS, WGN, NESN and HTS). As of now, I really don't have a team although I still somewhat keep track of Boston.

 

I'm going to dedicate myself to actually watching baseball this season and I'm going to cheer for the Reds.

 

Is there room for me on the BGP Reds bandwagon?

 

Take out a pad of paper. Write the following 1000 times.

 

"Pete Rose deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame."

 

Then send your work along with a check for $100 to me and your application will be considered promptly.

  • Author

I firmly believe Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. I've been saying that for years.

You'll have to consult LRCW about this.

 

Easily the toughest Reds fan to get approval from.

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the roster. When does spring training start?

 

Pitchers and catchers report on the 18th.

Take out a pad of paper. Write the following 1000 times.

 

"Pete Rose deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame."

 

Then send your work along with a check for $100 to me and your application will be considered promptly.

 

Get out of here with this nonsense.

I firmly believe Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. I've been saying that for years.

 

Membership revoked.

Pitchers and catchers report on the 18th.

 

Votto reports when ever he is mentally read, which is never.

Votto reports when ever he is mentally read, looking good for 2017.

 

Fixed that for you!

I can't wait for Votto to make you all look foolish this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.