Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions

Which team will win? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't like to compare scores but I will since it's "ridiculous" for MC to win by more than 7... So I'll go with MC by 15, Dorian Henry scores his 1,000th point and GRC will no longer be "1a"

 

Madison Central +7

Montgomery County +16

Montgomery County +9

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know deep down that Doc would love to see my Cards pull the upset....:sssh:

 

I think Hump is at the top of the heap. And you know I love me some goldie!!!:thumb:

GRC fans, this^ may be just what the doctor ordered. :lol2:

 

KOD, kiss of death.

I don't like to compare scores but I will since it's "ridiculous" for MC to win by more than 7... So I'll go with MC by 15, Dorian Henry scores his 1,000th point and GRC will no longer be "1a"

 

Madison Central +7

Montgomery County +16

Montgomery County +9

 

Fuel for the fire.

 

?format=1000w

Fuel for the fire.

 

?format=1000w

 

And you're doing the same for the Mason County players that are reading this right now. :)

Mason by 15-20. I just don't see anyone in the region stopping Dorian. Will Mason be at full strength?

One thing is almost certain.

 

The winner can do a bit of chest-thumping, and rightfully so. The loser can say that the regular-season game is meaningless, and almost rightfully so.

 

I'm looking forward to a good game!

  • Author
I think Hump is at the top of the heap. And you know I love me some goldie!!!:thumb:

 

Right back at you my friend!!!!!

 

For the Mason Co fans. What are the heights of the Mason players? I am sure we will be out height at every position.

Edited by gold sunrise

One thing is almost certain.

 

The winner can do a bit of chest-thumping, and rightfully so. The loser can say that the regular-season game is meaningless, and almost rightfully so.

 

I'm looking forward to a good game!

 

Just like ol' Papa to bring some wisdom to the debate.

And you're doing the same for the Mason County players that are reading this right now. :)

 

On the contrary, GRC has nothing to lose.

Mason Co will have everyone back for this one.

 

Pig- 6'

Ryan Johnson-5'8

Amani Thomas- 6'2 or Dee Johnson 5'8

Dorian Henry- 6'6

Jake O'mara-6'4

 

Boone-6'3

Darell Henry-5'8

Garrison-5'10

Sweeney-6'5

Jamison Dudley- 5'11

 

That's about everyone who gets minutes.

Last year's game was an 11 point win for Mason County.

What does Clark's lineup look like height wise?

If Cardinals come out in zone, and minimize turnovers. They win by 3.

 

If not, Royals by 8.

Yeah but mason was up by 15-18 through the whole game

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.