Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions

Which team will win? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will Mason County drop back into a zone again similar to the 2nd part of the 4th quarter of last year's contest when GRC went ice cold?

 

Probably depends on things like score, time, fouls, etc. If a team isn't hitting a thing from outside, I dare 'em to shoot from there.

 

But I'm not a coach and never will be. What I know about hoops could be written with a gnat's eyelash onto an amoeba's vacuole.

 

And not to change the subject, but there's a chance that this is the first vacuole reference in the long and storied history of BGP.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRC 2013-2014 - 9 wins 20 losses

GRC 2014-2015 - 18 wins 6 losses

 

500px-Nuff-said.gif

 

I'm done arguing with you. I'll see ya tomorrow night. Goodluck

I'm done arguing with you. I'll see ya tomorrow night. Goodluck

 

Won't see me. I will be minding the store.

 

:banana::banana::banana:

Any Clark County BGPers in the Fieldhouse tomorrow, look me up for a bag of popcorn. Sumo can point me out.

 

Or just look for the suave, dashing, urbane man-about-town with the insulin pump tube. And if his fly is down, give him a gentle reminder and don't broadcast it all over the dang building. Perspicacious moments occur with less and less frequency in my declining years.

Won't see me. I will be minding the store.

 

:banana::banana::banana:

 

Darn, that's just a shame.

Darn, that's just a shame.

 

Now, that's indifference!

 

:banana::banana::banana:

Now, that's indifference!:popcorn:

 

:banana::banana::banana:

 

I prefer the word sarcasm.

I prefer the word sarcasm.

 

Sarcasm has such a sour ring to it.

 

Indifference is so much more mysterious.

Back to the game, I've got Mason County winning by 10+ with Dorian getting his 100th point.

  • Author
Back to the game, I've got Mason County winning by 10+ with Dorian getting his 100th point.

 

How many points does he need to get his 1000th points?

How many points does he need to get his 1000th points?

 

25 points

I got Mason Co by 7-10.

 

Dorian Henry is 25 points from 1.000 and I see him making that milestone tonight. This Mason Co team is looking at a run to Rupp this year.

I am rooting for Clark county in this one, but I am also a realist. Mason county is good, very good. Mason county at home will be a tough, tough chore for any of the 10th region teams.

Well, there might be a BGP member or two who would leap at the opportunity to debate you on that issue. One or two.

 

Matter of fact, one of them just weighed in with a "like".

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.