Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County at Boyle County Predictions (1-30-15)

Lincoln County at Boyle County 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Lincoln County at Boyle County

    • Lincoln County
      66%
      10
    • Boyle County
      33%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lincoln County heads to Boyle County Friday night for the much anticipated rematch of the game two weeks ago at Lincoln.

 

Yes, I realize there are other games for these teams this week, but let's be honest...this is the game (Southwestern and Wayne will be good, too) of the week in the 12th Region.

 

From what I've seen on Twitter, things are already heated. There was apparently some vandalism at Boyle County over the weekend but I was out of town so I have no details. Maybe PP has some info?

 

I personally cannot wait until Friday night.

 

Who you picking and why? Will Colton Elkins be back?

 

I expect an all out war.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way too early. Boyle County isn't thinking about this game yet. Boyle County is at Mercer County on Tuesday.

  • Author
Way too early. Boyle County isn't thinking about this game yet. Boyle County is at Mercer County on Tuesday.

 

Come on now. Give me some thoughts PP! :lol2:

Come on now. Give me some thoughts PP! :lol2:

 

Too early. Your focus is on Lincoln County and you're missing the fact that Boyle County and Mercer County hate each other just as much as Boyle County and Lincoln County do. None of us are thinking about Lincoln County right now. Mercer County is up next.

  • Author
Too early. Your focus is on Lincoln County and you're missing the fact that Boyle County and Mercer County hate each other just as much as Boyle County and Lincoln County do. None of us are thinking about Lincoln County right now. Mercer County is up next.

 

Ok, who did the vandalism?

  • Author

And by the way, I'm planning to cover both games. :thumb:

I heard somebody took the Bell from the football field. Ask Danville what happens when you take the Bell. Boyle will win this time around.

Been Twitter wars every since the last game. Should be a war Friday night. They hate us, and we hate them. Period

I will be in the house for this one!!! Vacation day was approved, it's on. But the Rebels are focused on Mercer Co right now. Can't sleep on them, they have as much talent as anybody in the region. I expect a war Tuesday night. maybe this time the clock operator at Mercer will do their job right

  • Author

I'm looking forward to both games. It's a big week of action in the 12th region.

Going to be dandy of a game again this week. If Elkins cannot play then its going to be a tough for Boyle. It will help playing at home but just looking forward to a good game.

I took notice to some of Lincoln Countys basketball players on Twitter last night and a couple of them did not like the fact that their student section was at the game rooting against Boyle and for Mercer. I completely understand it as well because if they dont show up, then Boyle is just focused on Mercer and doesnt have Lincoln in the back of their minds. However, with Lincoln being there that really gives Boyle another motivation. Boyle has got to be thinking, "Its us against the world, lets shock the world". If you think Boyle doesnt have that in their mind this week, then your wrong. Lincoln was just stirring the pot for Friday. I was gonna take Lincoln in a close on Friday, however Im taking Boyle in a double digit win. I hope Im wrong because Im a fan of Jeff Jackson, but I think Lincoln messed up last night.

  • Author

That was interesting last night. I'm really looking forward to Friday

I'm going to assume Elkins doesn't play after having to come out last night. If so, I'd pick Lincoln by 6-8 points.

 

Side note, it'll be fun watching Bell and Taylor in the same game. There aren't many better in the state at getting the defender on their hip and driving to the lane. They have different goals in mind when they do it but nonetheless I've seen very few defenders that could stay in front of either of them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.