Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 89 Maryland 70

Featured Replies

Big time win for the Hoosiers. At this point it would take a total collapse for them to not go dancing. I can't stand Crean, but he's done a darn good job with this group, especially without Perea.

They'll hit a rough patch somewhere. I have no doubt.

Who does UK play the rest of the year thats ranked?

 

That's not what he said...."No one else they HAVE PLAYED is currently ranked"

 

Epic UK fan stir-up fail my man. :lol2:

Edited by UKMustangFan

^

 

Just poking fun. Hell UK probably gets more competition in practice than they do in most of the teams they've played this year.

Just poking fun. Hell UK probably gets more competition in practice than they do in most of the teams they've played this year.

 

Oh I know. Just thought it was funny.

Oh I know. Just thought it was funny.

 

I can't get shots out because I dont see anyone on their current schedule that could even threaten them. I gotta get them in somewhere :lol2:

Best win of their season. No one else they have played is currently ranked I don't believe. Granted it was at Assembly Hall, where they rarely lose, ill still say it was a good win. I had predicted Maryland would come out tops in the BIG, it looks like I may be wrong.

 

IU, looked good today, they do that once or twice a year it seems. Congrats.

 

Pathetic lol

Seems odd for Maryland to be playing IU in a conference game.

 

Don't care for all this realignment.

Seems odd for Maryland to be playing IU in a conference game.

 

Don't care for all this realignment.

 

I agree, however, it seems even more odd to me to consider that Maryland / UNC or Maryland / Duke is an OOC game now.

I agree, however, it seems even more odd to me to consider that Maryland / UNC or Maryland / Duke is an OOC game now.

 

Nothing I miss more than seeing my Dukies going to Maryland a 20 point favorite only to get smashed by them every year.

 

Pathetic lol

 

LOL, I tried my best, there was a compliment in there somewhere.

 

In all honesty I was playing a heated game of chess with my cousin during the first half, so I caught glimpses of it. I did watch the second half though and they looked great. Maryland is no slouch and even while shooting 50% theirself they still lost big. That's the best I've seen IU play in a long, long time, maybe they have turned the corner.

LOL, I tried my best, there was a compliment in there somewhere.

 

In all honesty I was playing a heated game of chess with my cousin during the first half, so I caught glimpses of it. I did watch the second half though and they looked great. Maryland is no slouch and even while shooting 50% theirself they still lost big. That's the best I've seen IU play in a long, long time, maybe they have turned the corner.

Much better..

Indiana' issues will come in games where their 3s aren't falling. They basicly play 5 guards, and without those treys hitting their mark they don't gave the size to offset that deficiency. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.