Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 89 Maryland 70

Featured Replies

Yup, not a Top 25 team. Right, JDEaston?

 

Maryland drops to 17-3. Indiana gets to 15-4.

 

:banana:

Yup, not a Top 25 team. Right, JDEaston?

 

Maryland drops to 17-3. Indiana gets to 15-4.

 

:banana:

 

Best win of their season. No one else they have played is currently ranked I don't believe. Granted it was at Assembly Hall, where they rarely lose, ill still say it was a good win. I had predicted Maryland would come out tops in the BIG, it looks like I may be wrong.

 

IU, looked good today, they do that once or twice a year it seems. Congrats.

Big time win for the Hoosiers. At this point it would take a total collapse for them to not go dancing. I can't stand Crean, but he's done a darn good job with this group, especially without Perea.

15-23 from 3 and 30-50 total will win a lot of games...

Big time win for the Hoosiers. At this point it would take a total collapse for them to not go dancing. I can't stand Crean, but he's done a darn good job with this group, especially without Perea.

 

Co-sign all of this.

 

There is no doubt that Tom Crean, gulp, has done an amazing job with this crew.

 

Bench...enjoy it!

15-23 from 3 and 30-50 total will win a lot of games...

 

When I saw this stat I was wondering how they didn't win by 40 :lol2: Yogi was what, 7-8 from long range?

Maryland shot around 50%

Best win of their season. No one else they have played is currently ranked I don't believe. Granted it was at Assembly Hall, where they rarely lose, ill still say it was a good win. I had predicted Maryland would come out tops in the BIG, it looks like I may be wrong.

 

IU, looked good today, they do that once or twice a year it seems. Congrats.

 

Not the only team like that :D

Who else is it you speak of?

 

UK :sssh:

UK :sssh:

 

:lol2: You don realize that's not accurate, right?

Not the only team like that :D

 

 

Kansas, UNC, Louisville Ha Ha

:lol2: You don realize that's not accurate, right?

 

Who does UK play the rest of the year thats ranked?

:lol2: I misread that. I thought it said the rest of the year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.