16th Region Top 5 or 2006-2007 Season

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeper pick : Rose Hill - They have a good combination of size and quickness. Even though they'll still be young most of their players have gained valuable experience the past 2 years.

In my opinion, this is underrating Rose Hill. They will be one of the top teams in the Region next year.

I like your top 5, Goliath, but I think you could put Rose Hill anywhere in that mix, and they will hold their own.

Frances

1. Russell - With Vanhoose, Blair, and Gill all coming back, they have a good shot of getting back to Rupp.

2. Ashland - Another school that has their 3 best players coming back. Look for Bonner to step up at the C. The region will come down to them and Russell IMO.

3. Elliot - The Faulkner twins and Fergouson all coming back to the 16th region runner ups: They will need one more year to lead their school to Rupp.

4. Rowan - Have some talent coming back but them losing Daniel will hurt them alot.

5. Greenup - Have a good senior class coming up, plus they beat the 2006 region champions 3 times.

It seems that Morgan has had a long run of talent. Is this cycle going to continue? This would be 5 or so years in a row. Where are all the players coming from? Has their AAu ball been that good at younger ages?