Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If You're Chip Kelly........

Featured Replies

Chip Kelly should go get Mariota if he thinks he is better than Foles. It will take more than Nick Foles and a #1, though.

 

And it’s possible that Kelly actually isn’t as in love with Mariota as he says publicly, and that the Eagles won’t draft him even if he gets the chance.

 

That's what I'm thinking is happening. He doesn't want to hurt Mariota, but he also doesn't think he's going to be good enough, even for his system. Play it off like you really wanted him and just couldn't make it happen.

And it’s possible that Kelly actually isn’t as in love with Mariota as he says publicly, and that the Eagles won’t draft him even if he gets the chance.

 

That's what I'm thinking is happening. He doesn't want to hurt Mariota, but he also doesn't think he's going to be good enough, even for his system. Play it off like you really wanted him and just couldn't make it happen.

If Sanchez can do it, well,

Whatever happened to Barkley? They drafted him in Kelly's first draft class in the an early round. Foles played in a similar system in college with Mazzone. According to Mazzone Kelly tried to come to Oregon to be the OC when he took over. If Foles stays health he is a pretty good fit for the system. Now if Mariota drops/falls then that is when it will get interesting. Right out of the box I am not sure Mariota does well. If he can go to a place and sit for 3 years like Rodgers did then it could be interesting.

I have no doubt he'll wield his new power in an attempt. I think I heard three 1st rounders. Philly has more on the line than Chip.

If the Titans don't take him at 2 I could see the Eagles giving up the farm for him. I would absolutely love for him to fall to 3 and see my Jags trade back and stockpile picks. The only question is how much are we talking to move up from 20? Two 1st rounders and two 2nd rounders?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.