Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming Co. coaching search

Featured Replies

I dont know who all has applied but I found out that Troy Lee Thomas has pulled his name out of consideration to remain in his current job. Fleming needs to hire a coach soon for summer ball. I wonder who it will be?

  • Replies 103
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Names being thrown around are Wayne Breeden, Chris Trusty, Justin Moore, Jim Hicks just to name a few.

Troy Lee wouldn't have had a shot in my opinion at the job, personally I hope Justin Moore gets the job.

Names being thrown around are Wayne Breeden, Chris Trusty, Justin Moore, Jim Hicks just to name a few.

 

Would hate to see Chris leave Morgan, but would love to see him get a shot at a head coaching job.....he would be a dandy!!!

If I'm not mistaken, when Breeden was at Ashland they didnt lose to a 16th region team - ever!

 

Of course it's not what you would call ..... UP tempo ball :walk:

 

Just win baby :D

 

Woody Jr

Would hate to see Chris leave Morgan, but would love to see him get a shot at a head coaching job.....he would be a dandy!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

If I'm not mistaken, when Breeden was at Ashland they didnt lose to a 16th region team - ever!

 

Of course it's not what you would call ..... UP tempo ball :walk:

 

Just win baby :D

 

Woody Jr

 

You have Breeden mixed up with Paul Patterson. Patterson went undefeated against the 16th for 4 years!!! Pretty impressive!!! Breeden lost several times inside the region.

  • Author
Names being thrown around are Wayne Breeden, Chris Trusty, Justin Moore, Jim Hicks just to name a few.

 

Any of these guys would do fine.

I hope they give Justin a chance. He's earned it.

You have Breeden mixed up with Paul Patterson. Patterson went undefeated against the 16th for 4 years!!! Pretty impressive!!! Breeden lost several times inside the region.

 

OMG early stage Alzheimers has set in.

(I hope I didn't offend anyone by using that line)

 

Thanx for setting me straight.

 

Woody

  • Author
I hope they give Justin a chance. He's earned it.

 

I hope so

Question, On the KHSAA posted job openings, most of the job openings ask for letters of interest to be sent to the AD. Why does the Fleming opening want the people interested in the job to contact Sorrell and not the athletic director or the superintendent like the other schools? Is the choice left up to Sorrell to pick someone he likes and not necessarily the best person for the job?

  • Author
Question, On the KHSAA posted job openings, most of the job openings ask for letters of interest to be sent to the AD. Why does the Fleming opening want the people interested in the job to contact Sorrell and not the athletic director or the superintendent like the other schools? Is the choice left up to Sorrell to pick someone he likes and not necessarily the best person for the job?

 

Sorrell has the big head. Maybe they could post his job and get a new principal

  • Author

I heard this morning that its probably going to be May before a new coach is hired

Sorrell has the big head. Maybe they could post his job and get a new principal

Arnold has a head shaped like a football, but that doesn't make him a football. So I guess it really doesn't matter what you think about yourself. It's what everyone else knows. :devil:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.