Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenpom moves Virginia to #1

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

Given their resume, they will be right around #1 all season. I'll get back to you with the same question in a few weeks if that makes you feel better... :thumb:

 

 

Have at it. I believe they are a top 5 team myself, they just got off to a slow start.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EKU is rated 71st, Miami is 51st. Not sure what either was ranked prior to Miami beating Duke.

 

I'm not sure which service you use, but I have EKU at 127.

  • Author

 

I'm not sure which service you use, but I have EKU at 127.

 

Kenpom.com

 

 

I don't pay for the subscription, so I can't search back dates. But it says it was last updated yesterday.

Kenpom.com

 

 

I don't pay for the subscription, so I can't search back dates. But it says it was last updated yesterday.

 

Oh, thought you guys were discussing the RPI.

 

EKU is still 71 in KenPom. They were 89th after beating SEMO on Saturday. EKU's offensive and defensive efficiencies are both 85th best.

  • Author

 

Oh, thought you guys were discussing the RPI.

 

Gametime and I were. My response about EKU was directed to 16thbballfan's question, so I used the kenpom rating.

UK is on the move, after yesterday the gap is down to one ten thousandth.

 

UVA - .9836

UK - .9835

Zags - .9582

Zona - .9554

Wisc - .9474

Utah - .9453

Nova - .9349

Duke - .9301

Wich St - .9251

UNC - .9230

KU - .9189

Va Tech 43 UVA 33 under 11 minutes to go in second half

Va Tech 43 UVA 33 under 11 minutes to go in second half

 

The Hokies up 4 with 5:24 to go in game.

  • Author

The Hokies are starting to chokies

  • Author

50 - 47 UVA with 32 seconds left.

  • Author

Virginia squeeks by in another close one, 50-47.

Hokies held to 4 points over last 11 minutes...WOW!

Final: Virginia 50 Virginia Tech 47

 

I figured Virginia would win this one by 20, but it's a crazy game. I thought UK would zip past Ole Miss and Texas A&M too, but it didn't happen that way,

UVA's scare at VT cost them!

 

Kentucky now with a commanding 0.0039 lead!

 

UK - .9845

UVA - .9806

UVA's scare at VT cost them!

 

Kentucky now with a commanding 0.0039 lead!

 

UK - .9845

UVA - .9806

 

Let's make T-shirts!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.