Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Kentucky

Featured Replies

IS IT TIME TO TAKE SPAULDING OUT OF THE RACE FOR MR. KENTUCKY?

IS IT TIME TO TAKE SPAULDING OUT OF THE RACE FOR MR. KENTUCKY?

Do you mean S-p-a-l-d-i-n-g?

There is no "u" in his name.

WHY DO YOU ASK?

I didn't know he was a body builder

Still depends on what the award is supposed to be. He's on a team that wins almost always and he is by far the biggest reason. I think maybe anyone who plays on a team that doesn't win to some threshold should be auto-eliminated.

WELL SPALDING!!!

 

 

Shift_key.svg

You mean should we eliminate the best player on the best team in the state mid way through the season? Um no I dont think so.

When I hear Spaulding, I think of

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]82824-2740.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Caddyshack

Spaulding Smails[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

You mean should we eliminate the best player on the best team in the state mid way through the season? Um no I dont think so.

 

Who?

When I hear Spaulding, I think of

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]82824-2740.jpg[/TD]

[TD]Caddyshack

Spaulding Smails[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

YOOOOOL get nothing and like it!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.