CovCath's Zack Tobler's First FG as a Bearcat

B-Ball-fan

Whole building? Lots of empty seats in the video. Why can't that school support their team???

Crowd was decent at over 7K. Had thinned out quite a bit in the last minute of a game that was over 10 minutes after it started. Fact is the upper corners of that building are awful, and I don't blame anyone for watching at home in HD over sitting up there when playing the likes of ECU. Add in students being gone until next week, and you have a bitter cold Tuesday night game against a scrub that had 7K in a bad venue. Such is college athletics these days...

Crowd was decent at over 7K. Had thinned out quite a bit in the last minute of a game that was over 10 minutes after it started. Fact is the upper corners of that building are awful, and I don't blame anyone for watching at home in HD over sitting up there when playing the likes of ECU. Add in students being gone until next week, and you have a bitter cold Tuesday night game against a scrub that had 7K in a bad venue. Such is college athletics these days...

GT is correct about a lot of the upper seating in that place. Although it seats 12 and change, anything over 10k for them is a great crowd and theoretically a sell-out. The Xavier game will be to capacity, but outside of that, they'll have a 10k for a few (like they did for SMU). I believe they play Tulane on Valentine's Day...that will NOT be a game with long lines at the restrooms.

• 1 year later...