Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)

Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did the QB/athlete from Dixie Heights commit anywhere?

My understanding from couple of Dixie folks was that Georgetown was the leader for Drew Moore. Not sure if that is the case but I know a couple of NAIA schools were wanting him heavily. Puzzling because my personal opinion is that he could have been a low level D1 or solid D2 player as an Athlete. Best of luck were ever he ends up!

Is Allan Hancock a Junior College? If not, what division?

To be honest, I am not sure it is under NCAA. I believe it is under the SCFA(Southern California Football Association). They are very small but has like 15 teams in it. John Madden and Robin Williams went there.

Am I in the minority that finds it absolutely staggering that UofL DID NOT SIGN ANY players from the State of Kentucky? I see that there is one player listed on BGP list but this player must be a PWO as he is not listed on UofL's website unless I am missing something. There is no one that will get me to believe that there is not (1) player in the State of Ky worthy of a scholarship to Louisville. Shocking absolutely shocking. Petrino and the school wants the support of the State but yet you can't obtain (1) of our boys? WOW!!!! :rage:

If I am wrong someone please point it out and I will take a different postion.

Wasn't Smith ranked top 300 nationally? Just curious why he didn't attend a bigger school, I thought he had offers/interests from D1 schools. Still a big accomplishment for anyone to go on and play at the next level regardless of what division.