Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)

Ram

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the word on Christian Olmstead from SK? He hasn't committed, correct?

D2 Findlay according to his Twitter account. I was also told LB Chris Hicks is probably going to Thomas More and I was told Logan Winkler is suppose to walk on at EKU not 100% sure though.

Spoke to Drew Moore last night at the Dixie Heights banquet to verify his Ohio Dominican University commitment which he confirmed. "Their offense is better suited to my style." And after learning of Eddie Evistons departure from Georgetown College, ODU is a good fit.

And as stated earlier he can carpool with '14 Dixie teammate, B. Fisk. And those two can focus on being good student-athletes...:thumb: Congratulations young man, the Dixie Football family is proud of you. Dixie will have a group senior commitment signing in the library next week to honor what will be 6 seniors accepting offers from the next level. They postponed it so the group could announce together. Win as a team...sign as a team! We're proud of all of you and thank you for a tremendous season and legacy.

Ram: I plan on being there and will relay a pic. Thanks again for honoring all KY student-athletes who are blessed enough and rewarded for their work ethic and ability to continue to walk their football journey out in college!

Ram: I plan on being there and will relay a pic. Thanks again for honoring all KY student-athletes who are blessed enough and rewarded for their work ethic and ability to continue to walk their football journey out in college!

Great. I can't wait to see those pictures. And, it's my pleasure to help these fine young men get the credit they deserve. Huge accomplish.

Spoke to Drew Moore last night at the Dixie Heights banquet to verify his Ohio Dominican University commitment which he confirmed. "Their offense is better suited to my style." And after learning of Eddie Evistons departure from Georgetown College, ODU is a good fit.

And as stated earlier he can carpool with '14 Dixie teammate, B. Fisk. And those two can focus on being good student-athletes...:thumb: Congratulations young man, the Dixie Football family is proud of you. Dixie will have a group senior commitment signing in the library next week to honor what will be 6 seniors accepting offers from the next level. They postponed it so the group could announce together. Win as a team...sign as a team! We're proud of all of you and thank you for a tremendous season and legacy.

Any word on Luke Zajac?