Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team Kentucky

Featured Replies

If Kentucky had to win one game with only high school students against other states who would make your team?

 

G-Quentin Goodin

G- Braxton Beverly

G-Camron Justice

F- Evan Hall

F- Ray Spaulding

G/F- Dwayne Sutton

C-Aric Holman

G-Eli Wright

G/F-JaQualis Matlock

G-David Simmons

G-David Sloan

F-Drew McDonald

F-Bo Schuh

G-Timmy Taylor

G-Hagen Tyler

F-Colton Elkins

G/F-Rod Avery

G-Beetle Bolden

G-Brandon Johnson

G-Jax Levitch

F-Christian Theineman

C-Trey Moses

G-Peyton Broughton

G-Peyton Woods

G- Matt Rose

 

Many others also deserve to be considered, who would be on your team?

 

My starting five:

G- Goodin

G- Justice

F- Sutton

F- Hall

C- Spaulding

 

G- Bolden

G- Wright

F- Rose

F- McDonald

C- Holman

 

G-Beverly

Wing or Big????

Braxton Beverly would be my starting point guard. It's not even close. Others are touted on their upside. That kid is ready. Watched Goodin at the King of the Bluegrass. I see why he gets the accolades that he does. But he has a long way to go if he's going to be a point guard.

Hate that Spalding and Holman have to play center in high school. Never get to showcase their full skill sets.

Give me these 10...I dont care who starts

 

James Bolden

Jalen Perry

Camron Justice

Quentin Goodin

Eli Wright

Dwayne Sutton

Jaqualis Matlock

Drew McDonald

Aric Holman

Ray Spalding

Simmons has gone against Holeman, Spalding and Matlock. He has won every contest. Great kids I like them all but no outside game and Matlock is the only physical one of them all. I only point these out so you know Simmons is definitely top 10 in state.

Edited by W ky b ball
Rule 13

I agree Simmons definitely deserves to be on any team you are selecting.He plays with passion, intensity, and swag. I would like to point out that Dwayne Sutton went for 40 points and 14 rebounds against Simmons.

I agree Simmons definitely deserves to be on any team you are selecting.He plays with passion, intensity, and swag. I would like to point out that Dwayne Sutton went for 40 points and 14 rebounds against Simmons.

Impressive.

Simmons has gone against Holeman, Spalding and Matlock. He has won every contest. Great kids I like them all but no outside game and Matlock is the only physical one of them all. I only point these out so you know Simmons is definitely top 10 in state.

 

Who of those did you mention, were you saying had no outside game?

Simmons is worth 10 points in mind games alone. Probably will be worth another 40 onthe court with everything else he does.

If I wanted a bigger lineup

 

G Camron Justice

G Quentin Goodin

F Evan Hall

F Drew McDonald

C Ray Spalding

 

 

If I wanted a smaller lineup

 

G Braxton Beverly

G Camron Justice

F Quentin Goodin

F Evan Hall

C Ray Spalding

If I wanted a bigger lineup

 

G Camron Justice

G Quentin Goodin

F Evan Hall

F Drew McDonald

C Ray Spalding

 

 

If I wanted a smaller lineup

 

G Braxton Beverly

G Camron Justice

F Quentin Goodin

F Evan Hall

C Ray Spalding

 

No way you can leave James Bolden or Jalen Perry off a team like this. Both are top 5 in the state regardless of class.

Shocking Walter you have that comment about bolden. Just once I'd like an unbiased opinion! Absolulurely no way bolden is on first five . Unless it's your tainted 9th region list. It's exhausting reading your stuff. I think bolden can play but your constant promotion is ridiculous!! And my northern my contacts agree completely.

Shocking Walter you have that comment about bolden. Just once I'd like an unbiased opinion! Absolulurely no way bolden is on first five . Unless it's your tainted 9th region list. It's exhausting reading your stuff. I think bolden can play but your constant promotion is ridiculous!! And my northern my contacts agree completely.

 

Nevermind the fact that I mentioned Jalen Perry as well.

 

And biased? Hmm...I seem to remember saying that I thought Quentin Goodin was the best guard in the state after seeing him at the KOB. Yup, still biased though, right? I went as far as saying Slone and Goodin were the best guard duo in the state with Weaver and Gray of Doss not far behind. Tainted 9th region bias, right?

 

Kid is going to West Va for a reason. I don't have to be biased to know he can play. And please show me where I'm constantly hyping him. I talk about a lot of kids I've seen on here.

 

My opinion must not be too biased if the STATE COACHES voted and agreed with my above opinion when ranking the top 25 players.

Simmons has gone against Holeman, Spalding and Matlock. He has won every contest. Great kids I like them all but no outside game and Matlock is the only physical one of them all. I only point these out so you know Simmons is definitely top 10 in state.

 

I don't think Simmons has ever won against Matlock considering Hoptown hasn't lost a 2nd region game in years. I expect that to change this year though...prob on Jan 13

Give me these 10...I dont care who starts

 

James Bolden

Jalen Perry

Camron Justice

Quentin Goodin

Eli Wright

Dwayne Sutton

Jaqualis Matlock

Drew McDonald

Aric Holman

Ray Spalding

 

I agree

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.