Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Team Kentucky

Featured Replies

Simmons has gone against Holeman, Spalding and Matlock. He has won every contest. Great kids I like them all but no outside game and Matlock is the only physical one of them all. I only point these out so you know Simmons is definitely top 10 in state.

 

Dont recall if Simmons has played Holman this year, but had 8 pts and 5 reb in the game last Feb. 21st. I think thats the last time they played , Holman had 10 pts and 8 reb. Should be a good match up come this Feb. I live in Illinois but would love to travel too see that match up.

PG - Beverly

SG - Justice

SF - Rose

PF - McDonald

C - Spalding

 

PG - Bolden

SG - Goodin

SF - Sutton

PF - Hall

C - Holman

 

Plus, Perry and Wright.

 

The first group would be the best "team" as it would have the best shooters, would take care of the ball and play well together. The second group would play faster and would press more, but would also have more turnovers. Either way, I would like to see the intra-squad scrimmage!

PG - Beverly

SG - Justice

SF - Rose

PF - McDonald

C - Spalding

 

PG - Bolden

SG - Goodin

SF - Sutton

PF - Hall

C - Holman

 

Plus, Perry and Wright.

 

The first group would be the best "team" as it would have the best shooters, would take care of the ball and play well together. The second group would play faster and would press more, but would also have more turnovers. Either way, I would like to see the intra-squad scrimmage!

 

You read my mind.

 

I could be talked into trading Bolden and Beverly, however I really like Team 1. Rose, McDonald and Spaulding are all capable of adjusting their games and bringing value in ways other than scoring. This team's ability to share the ball and pass would be fun to watch. Each could play a different role each game. My only concern is would they be too unselfish?

Give me these 10...I dont care who starts

 

James Bolden

Jalen Perry

Camron Justice

Quentin Goodin

Eli Wright

Dwayne Sutton

Jaqualis Matlock

Drew McDonald

Aric Holman

Ray Spalding

 

Walter - I like your list however you have to have Matt Rose listed. He is tearing it up this year.

I agree Simmons definitely deserves to be on any team you are selecting.He plays with passion, intensity, and swag. I would like to point out that Dwayne Sutton went for 40 points and 14 rebounds against Simmons.

 

Who won that game?

I'll take Simmons all day, every day on my team.

Great thread

 

I'll go with this crew and take all comers to win today

 

G - Weaver - Doss

G - Perry - Ballard

G - Harness - Manual

 

F - Sutton - Manual

F - Rose - LCA

F - Elkins - Boyle

 

C - Gaskin - Southwestern

 

Like coach Dale said.....My team is on the floor

I'll take this 12 and play anyone:

 

- Braxton Beverly

- Quentin Goodin

- Hagen Tyler

- David Simmons

- Camron Justice

- Eli Wright

- Timmy Taylor

- Dwayne Sutton

- Ray Spalding

- Evan Hall

- Jalen Perry

- Aric Holman

I'd take David Simmons from Henderson County not just because he is the most athletic guard in the state but because he is a winner. He takes games over whenever Henderson is in trouble.

No way you can leave James Bolden or Jalen Perry off a team like this. Both are top 5 in the state regardless of class.

 

That's a matter of opinion. My top 5 would not include either.

You guys better look at Dorian Henry !

Dorian has stats to match nearly any of those guys and can take over a game. You may not have heard much about him yet ....but you will!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.