Trinity 67 Lexington Christian 50

Trinity's length bothered LCA all night. Matt Rose seemed to be the only person from LCA unaffected by Trinity's length. Trinity got up 32-16 with 5 minutes left in the second quarter and then put it in cruise control the rest of the game.

Matt Rose had to have had at least half of LCA's points. He showed why he is one of the best players in teh state tonight. Tre King pushed everyone in a white jersey around all night long. I had a good time watching him play. I love his attitude and refusal to back down to anyone.

Trinity was a machine tonight. Much better performance tonight than last night. I'm looking forward to their game against Henderson County. Henderson County is a physical team. Should be fun!!!!!

Trinity's length bothered LCA all night. Matt Rose seemed to be the only person from LCA unaffected by Trinity's length. Trinity got up 32-16 with 5 minutes left in the second quarter and then put it in cruise control the rest of the game.

Matt Rose had to have had at least half of LCA's points. He showed why he is one of the best players in teh state tonight. Tre King pushed everyone in a white jersey around all night long. I had a good time watching him play. I love his attitude and refusal to back down to anyone.

Trinity was a machine tonight. Much better performance tonight than last night. I'm looking forward to their game against Henderson County. Henderson County is a physical team. Should be fun!!!!!

If only Trinity ran an efficient offense...

If only Trinity ran an efficient offense...

Don't get me wrong. They should be scoring 80 points a game with all those horses. If they're fine with 67 then so be it. Up 32-16 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? End the game with 67?

Trinity won't win state this year. Tell them I said it.

Best quote I heard today...someone near me said this: "if Trinity loses even a single game this season, their coach should be tarred and feathered."

I don't know, but that made me laugh out loud and then again just then when I thought about it.

Best quote I heard today...someone near me said this: "if Trinity loses even a single game this season, their coach should be tarred and feathered."

I don't know, but that made me laugh out loud and then again just then when I thought about it.

There shouldn't be many teams that can compete with them. Trinity will go on a run. All you have to do is withstand the run, play physical with them and they'll let you back in the game. They should have won by 30 points tonight. One day a more complete team will beat them if they aren't careful. And they only have one good ball handler.

They are the best team in the state but they are more beatable than I thought they would be. That's for sure.

There shouldn't be many teams that can compete with them. Trinity will go on a run. All you have to do is withstand the run, play physical with them and they'll let you back in the game. They should have won by 30 points tonight. One day a more complete team will beat them if they aren't careful. And they only have one good ball handler.

They are the best team in the state but they are more beatable than I thought they would be. That's for sure.

They are beatable. I don't think they'll win it all either. Honestly, I like Manual a lot. It'll be tough for them in the region. That comment still made me laugh lol.

Trinity was a machine tonight. Much better performance tonight than last night.

I've never thought of Trinity as a great shooting team, but they shot it well against LCA. They shot 64% from the field for the game and, if you take out their 3-point shots, they made 75% of their two-point shots for the game. I agree that they can be beat, but not if they shoot it like that.

A team like Hopkinsville...or Henderson County...will be an interesting matchup. That's a lot of pressure on Stafford. And don't get me wrong, he's a great PG.

Having seen Hoptown multiple times, they would get beat by 15+ by Trinity. They would struggle with that length and honestly they live and die by the press. Beat the pressure and it's a layup line at the other end. Jaqualis Matlock is really good though and the freshman Jaylen Johnson is the next star coming up out of Western KY, if he continues to grow.

Haven't seen Henderson to make an argument.

Having seen Hoptown multiple times, they would get beat by 15+ by Trinity. They would struggle with that length and honestly they live and die by the press. Beat the pressure and it's a layup line at the other end. Jaqualis Matlock is really good though and the freshman Jaylen Johnson is the next star coming up out of Western KY, if he continues to grow.

Haven't seen Henderson to make an argument.

I'm not making an argument for them beating Trinity. I think it'll be a major upset if any team in Kentucky beats Trinity. They are loaded. I'm just saying a team that pressures will be interesting to watch at least.