Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 70 Harrison County 59

Featured Replies

Scott looked much better tonight. Congrats to the Eagles on a nice win.

Let me guess, Schnieder is back?

Schneider didnt play tonight. Will be back for the Lloyd Memorial.

They must have hit close to 20 3"s

They must have hit close to 20 3"s

 

Stat sheet had 13.

Scott rounding into form without Schneider. They will be tough.

Stat sheet had 13.

 

A word to the wise.

 

Never get our friend All In in a situation where he has to count to 21. The potential ramifications are too horrible to consider.

Dumloa was on fire in the first half. Had I think 5 three on 7 attempts. Olhmer played well but tonight didn't seem overly dominate.

 

Harrison looked out of sync a lot during this game. Thompson is a great player and shooter but I'm confused as to why the 6'5" foward isn't looking to post up more. :idunno: with his size and strength he could get to the line at will. He has a great shot from deep but I think he takes too many threes

With that said he did have a rare 4 point play.

Dumloa was on fire in the first half. Had I think 5 three on 7 attempts. Olhmer played well but tonight didn't seem overly dominate.

 

I agree Ohmer didn't look overly dominate tonight but we say that and he still had around 20-25 points.

If there ever was a quite 20-25 points it would be him tonight. :lol2:

I'd say he had 4 3's himself tonight and was at the foul line a lot in the 4th qtr. Again I'm just throwing out some numbers I don't have the exact stats

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.