Miami Beach Brawl?

price499

That was an ugly mark on the end of an excellent football game. Memphis players should had celebrated on their sideline. Instead, naturally a BYU player probably said, yelled something and a Memphis player was the first one to throw a punch, from what I saw anyway. This wasn't just a normal shouting and shoving match. Plenty of punches thrown from both sides, bloody faces / heads, etc.. A couple of coaches were also in the middle of it.

I do want to give kudos to the Memphis head coach. During his interview when ask about the fighting / brawl he did own it. The man said "I hate this happened ....this is not who we are, I am going to have to look at some things and see. I took that to mean that he knew his players pretty much started it.

Thanks for posting price 499 :thumb: ! I was going to post a thread on this part of the game and saw that it had already been posted. I posed another "Game Thread" separately. I didn't want a post game brawl story to take away from what was a great football game.

Rule #1 leave your helmet on.

Years ago I heard "Dandy" Don Meridith, who was a MNF commentator say, in one of his many one liners'..."you can tell who the rookies are on an NFL team - when a fight breaks out the first thing that they do is take their helmet off" ! :lol2:

Years ago I heard "Dandy" Don Meridith, who was a MNF commentator say, in one of his many one liners'..."you can tell who the rookies are on an NFL team - when a fight breaks out the first thing that they do is take their helmet off" ! :lol2:

I would strap it up and go head first. :D

Didn't a BYU basketball player end up being suspended for having sex with his girlfriend? I can't imagine #12 doesn't get an honor code violation. He threw 2 sucker punches - the first resulted in him getting a bloody face.
Yes, this guy will probably get 5-10, eligible for probation after 6 yrs, plus no sex after graduation. :scared:

I would strap it up and go head first. :D
Yep, unless you're a D Butkus, J. Lambert or Decon Jones it would be a good idea.