Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All "A" State Brackets Released

Featured Replies

The pairing for the Boys Touchstone Energy All "A" State have been released by the All "A" State committee.

 

They are as follows:

 

Upper Bracket:

Jan. 29th

8:30am - Region 2 vs 14

10:00am - Region 11 vs 6

11:30am - Region 9 vs 3

1:00pm - Region 7 vs 16

 

Lower Bracket:

Jan. 29th

5:00pm - Region 5 vs 15

6:30pm - Region 10 vs 8

8:00pm - Region 1 vs 4

9:30pm - Region 13 vs 12

 

Upper Quarterfinals - Friday 1/30 - 5:00pm and 6:30pm

Lower Quarterfinals - Friday 1/30 - 8:00pm and 9:30pm

 

Upper Semis - Saturday 1/31 - 6pm

Lower Semis - Saturday 1/31 - 7:30pm

 

Finals - Sunday 2/1 - 2:30pm

 

Site - Frankfort Convention Center

Thanks, Mustang!

Newport Central Catholic would seem to be a good bet to repeat as state champion in the All A Classic. In quickly trying to come up with some possible contenders, I came up with:

 

Murray

Caverna

Kentucky Country Day

Trimble County

Lexington Christian

Paris

Danville

 

Who am I missing?

Newport Central Catholic would seem to be a good bet to repeat as state champion in the All A Classic. In quickly trying to come up with some possible contenders, I came up with:

 

Murray

Caverna

Kentucky Country Day

Trimble County

Lexington Christian

Paris

Danville

 

Who am I missing?

I believe Morgan County competes in the All "A" do they not? If not someone correct me. But if so I believe they will be a tough out coming out of the 16th. Point guard Jordan Perry can fill up the stat sheet.

I believe Morgan County competes in the All "A" do they not? If not someone correct me. But if so I believe they will be a tough out coming out of the 16th. Point guard Jordan Perry can fill up the stat sheet.

 

Yes, Morgan County competes in the All A.

Some favs...sure I left some out:

 

1- Murray

2- Crittenden Co/Caldwell Co/Lyon Co

3- Owensboro Catholic

4- Monroe Co

5- Caverna/Bethlehem

6- Shawnee/Lou Holy Cross

7- KCD/Whitefield Academy

8- Owen Co

9- NCC

10- Paris/Brossart/Augusta

11- LCA

12- Danville

13- Williamsburg

14- Hazard

15- Sheldon Clark/Shelby Valley/Pikeville

16- Morgan Co/Elliott Co

Newport Central Catholic would seem to be a good bet to repeat as state champion in the All A Classic. In quickly trying to come up with some possible contenders, I came up with:

 

Murray

Caverna

Kentucky Country Day

Trimble County

Lexington Christian

Paris

Danville

 

Who am I missing?

 

Guessing that NewCath will face either Owensboro Catholic or McLean County from Region 3 in the first round.

Still bothers me that some schools who are 3A in football compete in the All A and some do not.

I believe Morgan County competes in the All "A" do they not? If not someone correct me. But if so I believe they will be a tough out coming out of the 16th. Point guard Jordan Perry can fill up the stat sheet.

 

Yes Morgan county will be in the All A, and are much better than their pre season ranking. They should be the favorite to go from the 16th. Jordan actually plays shooting guard this year.

Now if they'd update the regional brackets.

 

EXACTLY!!!!

Yes Morgan county will be in the All A, and are much better than their pre season ranking. They should be the favorite to go from the 16th. Jordan actually plays shooting guard this year.

 

Who is the PG for MC?

The pairing for the Boys Touchstone Energy All "A" State have been released by the All "A" State committee.

 

They are as follows:

 

Upper Bracket:

Jan. 29th

8:30am - Region 2 vs 14

10:00am - Region 11 vs 6

11:30am - Region 9 vs 3

1:00pm - Region 7 vs 16

 

Lower Bracket:

Jan. 29th

5:00pm - Region 5 vs 15

6:30pm - Region 10 vs 8

8:00pm - Region 1 vs 4

9:30pm - Region 13 vs 12

 

Upper Quarterfinals - Friday 1/30 - 5:00pm and 6:30pm

Lower Quarterfinals - Friday 1/30 - 8:00pm and 9:30pm

 

Upper Semis - Saturday 1/31 - 6pm

Lower Semis - Saturday 1/31 - 7:30pm

 

Finals - Sunday 2/1 - 2:30pm

 

Site - Frankfort Convention Center

 

I'm planning on covering the entire tourney again for BGP.

  • Author
I'm planning on covering the entire tourney again for BGP.

 

I'm just hoping to get there.

Who is the PG for MC?

 

Freshman Michael Prater plays PG

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.