December 20, 201411 yr Wow! This is what it looks like when UK is hitting on all cylinders... Let's hope they don't use up all of their offense in one game. Lol, I've never seen a team go scoreless for the first 8 minutes of a game...
December 20, 201411 yr I'm not making it up when I say that when the tip off was taking place, I said to myself, "It would really make things interesting if something outrageous happened here where Kentucky started out with an unbelievable lead, because otherwise it'll be just like any other game". My wish came true making me really have fun here taking notice of what kind of smack down they're ultimately going to hand UCLA.
December 20, 201411 yr UK is really good. UCLA is not. Expert analysis... Got paid for that. #straightcashhomey
December 20, 201411 yr Watch the refs call it stupid tight now on Kentucky for the rest of the game, expecting them to be more perfect than they already are.
December 20, 201411 yr Quick, somebody find out what is the lowest point total for a half in UK and UCLA history. I bet CBS gets it by the under 4 TO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.