Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Backcourt in the State

Featured Replies

I'm saying Jeremiah Bell and Hagen Tyler of Boyle County.

 

 

Who you got?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 9th I'd say CVH and Theobald are in consideration for the best. Cooper T has turned into a really good scorer.

 

Pangallo and Moeves at NCC as well.

 

Bolden and McClendon at Holmes.

 

One of those 3 in the 9th.

  • Author
In the 9th I'd say CVH and Theobald are in consideration for the best. Cooper T has turned into a really good scorer.

 

Pangallo and Moeves at NCC as well.

 

Bolden and McClendon at Holmes.

 

One of those 3 in the 9th.

 

I'm hoping that my Boyle County Rebels defeat Bryan Station next week to set up a CovCath/Boyle County game.

I'm saying Jeremiah Bell and Hagen Tyler of Boyle County.

 

 

Who you got?

 

Homer :lol2:

 

Ballard with Eaves and Perry is pretty tough and I'd put the 3 duos that Clyde mentioned against any in the state.

I'm hoping that my Boyle County Rebels defeat Bryan Station next week to set up a CovCath/Boyle County game.

 

I would not wish too much for that to happen...........

  • Author
I would not wish too much for that to happen...........

 

I want to see where we are at. If you want to be the best you have to beat who some think is the best.

  • Author
Homer :lol2:

 

Ballard with Eaves and Perry is pretty tough and I'd put the 3 duos that Clyde mentioned against any in the state.

 

I'm definitely a homer but IMO there aren't many guards who came score the ball like Hagen Tyler and Jeremiah Bell's talent and ability has exceeded my expectations. I want to see the team that can manage to stop both of them. That will be one helluva team.

I would not wish too much for that to happen...........

 

Why not?? Boyle can aND will best Cov Cath. How did some of these teams get a bye anyway

Timmy Taylor (alone) lol

Taveion Hollingsworth and Darius Williams of Dunbar might run any of the other mentions off the court and still have a year or two to grow.

 

LCA's Matt Rose and Drew Trimble could be one of the most underrated combos in the State.

 

Station's Andre Davis and CJ Walker will give teams all they want too.

 

 

#11thHomer

Why not?? Boyle can aND will best Cov Cath. How did some of these teams get a bye anyway

 

Can AND will beat Covcath??

 

Bold prediction.

In the 9th I'd say CVH and Theobald are in consideration for the best. Cooper T has turned into a really good scorer.

 

Pangallo and Moeves at NCC as well.

 

Bolden and McClendon at Holmes.

 

One of those 3 in the 9th.

 

We don't hear a lot about this Moeves. Is he the sharpshooter his older brother was?

I would not wish too much for that to happen...........

 

Why would you not want to play a game like that in a tournament such as LexCath? That's the purpose of the tournament.

  • Author
Taveion Hollingsworth and Darius Williams of Dunbar might run any of the other mentions off the court and still have a year or two to grow.

 

LCA's Matt Rose and Drew Trimble could be one of the most underrated combos in the State.

 

Station's Andre Davis and CJ Walker will give teams all they want too.

 

 

#11thHomer

 

Boyle County will see all three teams this season. We shall see. Last season we beat LCA 72-53 and beat Dunbar 76-54 and also beat Jackson Davis and Lafayette 71-60. We're better this season.

 

We shall see.

  • Author
Can AND will beat Covcath??

 

Bold prediction.

 

Can we? Yes. Will we? We shall see. We have to beat Bryan Station first.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.