Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trace Young 6'7" Sophomore Ohio County

Featured Replies

This is a very easy way for a kid, through the actions of his parents, to gain a competitive advantage. One hopes that the kid, in his or her post-high school life, doesn't become frustrated or angry when he/she realizes these types of advantages are no longer so readily available.

 

There is nothing easy about selling your family farm in one location that you have lived in for years and uprooting your family (sister transfers too) to another county so that you can try and give your kids better opportunities as you see fit as a parent. If parents are willing to sell their homes and make the kind of financial sacrifices it takes to legitimately relocate, then eligibility is a no-brainer. It is a huge risk for the family too. There is no doubt that.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a joke and an embarrassment that this is becoming the norm. Sure it is within the letter of the rules but definitely not the spirit of the rules. Used to be if there wasn't a legitimate reason (academic or social) for holding a kid back you couldn't do it. It's not the kids fault but it's on the parents. What message is this sending to the kids? Guess I am naive and old fashioned for thinking High School was about otaining an education.

I am very much in agreement with you,,not a whole lot of us left....

Trace visited UL today.

Trace visited UL today.

 

I could be wrong but I think UL had a total of 15 kids from KY on campus this weekend, including Trace.

I could be wrong but I think UL had a total of 15 kids from KY on campus this weekend, including Trace.

 

More than that I think. All 2017 and 2018 kids I believe. Taking advantage of the extra practices they get to have before a trip.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.