Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK with only 4 blocks right now? Scrubs.

Neither one of these teams can shoot outside the at all.

 

They are both shooting over 50% from 3.

No complaints here.

 

Hahaha. He's not awful, but this is not a very talented North Carolina team. The only guys they have that I really like much are Paige, Pinson, and Meeks. Not really a ton of talent on this team.

They are both shooting over 50% from 3.

 

Yeah it got cut off. I have no idea why I didnt edit it. I mean't to finish that but got caught up. I read a stat that both teams are in the bottom 300 in 3 point % but are lighting each other up.

I like Marv Albert a lot but he has been horrible in this game.

I feel bad for Poythress but this team is just so much better on offense with him not playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.