Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

@sportspickle: It's hard to know how good Kentucky really is when they play this soft schedule of just college basketball teams.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK with only 4 blocks right now? Scrubs.

 

Five now.

  • Author

Don't usually like Goodman but...

 

@GoodmanESPN: Here's a UK lineup I want to see more of: Tyler Ulis, Booker, Aaron Harrison, Trey Lyles and Willie Cauley-Stein. Would put up crazy points.

I wont ever compliment UK because it would actually destroy my soul but when I see them play, they are the only team I feel is on the level of Duke right now.

  • Author

Did you know WCS played football in high school?

Gosh, I hate Carolina.

 

Thinking about creating another BGP account to like this again.

I wont ever compliment UK because it would actually destroy my soul but when I see them play, they are the only team I feel is on the level of Duke right now.

 

I think Louisville is as good or better than Kentucky. Duke is obviously one of the top teams in the nation.

 

Once they are clicking, I think Iowa State is as good as anyone else too. Maybe I just caught them on a good night, but Holberg can coach and has talent. They may not be choir boys because he has to recruit more fringe kids being at Iowa State, but they have talent.

 

Teams that I've watched personally, those are the 4 best that I've seen.

  • Author

Few minutes ago but I found this funny...

 

@JerryTipton: Rapture! WCS dunks back to back, then steals feed to post with a dive and then calls time. UK leads 78-62 with 4:36 left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.