December 13, 201411 yr Author @KYKernelGray: North Carolina finishes its pregame huddle in the visitors tunnel with more than one player yelling "We gonna shock the world!"
December 13, 201411 yr I really expect a battle today...more worried about this game today than either Kansas or Texas.
December 13, 201411 yr So much for Hawkins and Wilis...Calipari says Lyles will start and he'll sub in 4 new ones and leave whoever is playing the best out there.
December 13, 201411 yr Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy This damn Calipara. That account is a cool idea but the owner lacks comedic genius.
December 13, 201411 yr That account is a cool idea but the owner lacks comedic genius. He makes me laugh all the time. :lol2:
December 13, 201411 yr He makes me laugh all the time. :lol2: I think what I meant, is that it's funny but it could be so much funnier lol.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.