Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNC comes back and wins big. If they dont, meh who cares.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Good thing about being a UNC player is that even though you're down 15 points at halftime, you don't know it.

I know the score might not show it, but I thought North Carolina played fairly well in the 1st half.

 

I still hate them, though.

Just watched a video of the pre-game National Anthem...gave me chills...WOW!

I know the score might not show it, but I thought North Carolina played fairly well in the 1st half.

 

I still hate them, though.

 

#agree

Matt Jones says Ulis came out of the locker room with a noticeable limp.

  • Author
Matt Jones says Ulis came out of the locker room with a noticeable limp.

 

Has shin splints

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.