Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County 65 Ashland 52

Featured Replies

GREAT win for my Lions to open the season!:thumb:

That's gonna get the natives in Atown restless. Congrats to the Lions on that one.

 

And a handy whoopin at that.

Was anybody in attendance at this one that can give us a game summary? This really is a pleasant surprise with this being the first game since 2010-2011 that Brett Ruckel wasn't in the starting lineup. Losing Adams and Holder who were three year starters in the back court in their own right didn't help either. Accompany that with their best post player missing the season from a football injury. I'm tickled to see this score.

Great win for Coach Hampton and the Lions!

Was anybody in attendance at this one that can give us a game summary? This really is a pleasant surprise with this being the first game since 2010-2011 that Brett Ruckel wasn't in the starting lineup. Losing Adams and Holder who were three year starters in the back court in their own right didn't help either. Accompany that with their best post player missing the season from a football injury. I'm tickled to see this score.

 

I'm shocked for the reasons you mentioned above^

Did the 6'8" kid for Lewis County see action tonight?

Did the 6'8" kid for Lewis County see action tonight?

 

I thought you were asleep already:lol2:

I thought you were asleep already:lol2:

 

As I often used to say during my college days - the night is young!

Did the 6'8" kid for Lewis County see action tonight?

 

Yes, and according to one of the players on the team both he (Jacob Kiebler) and 6'4" Jeremy McCann had double doubles.

Congrats Lions

Ashland Blazer (0-1) -- Cha.Villers 3, Roberts 6, Chr.Villers 18, Bradley 2, Copley 4, Knipp 4, Miller 12, Lucas 3.

 

LEWIS CO (1-0) -- Davis 11, Duncan 9, Walker 10, Parks 2, Lemaster 1, Parker 7, Kelly 3, McCann 11, Keibler 11.

I noticed in the paper that the Ashland coaching staff had some new faces. This made me think, how many asst. coaches has Biggs gone through in his tenure? Next thought was, gee I can come up with at least 4 kids in the hallways that might just be better than the team on the floor.

I noticed in the paper that the Ashland coaching staff had some new faces. This made me think, how many asst. coaches has Biggs gone through in his tenure? Next thought was, gee I can come up with at least 4 kids in the hallways that might just be better than the team on the floor.

No luck this season luring a transfer for the Tomcats. And I agree with you.

Why are coaches leaving and kids not playing? Is this a cause for concern?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.