Lewis County 65 Ashland 52

Was anybody in attendance at this one that can give us a game summary? This really is a pleasant surprise with this being the first game since 2010-2011 that Brett Ruckel wasn't in the starting lineup. Losing Adams and Holder who were three year starters in the back court in their own right didn't help either. Accompany that with their best post player missing the season from a football injury. I'm tickled to see this score.

Was anybody in attendance at this one that can give us a game summary? This really is a pleasant surprise with this being the first game since 2010-2011 that Brett Ruckel wasn't in the starting lineup. Losing Adams and Holder who were three year starters in the back court in their own right didn't help either. Accompany that with their best post player missing the season from a football injury. I'm tickled to see this score.

I'm shocked for the reasons you mentioned above^

I noticed in the paper that the Ashland coaching staff had some new faces. This made me think, how many asst. coaches has Biggs gone through in his tenure? Next thought was, gee I can come up with at least 4 kids in the hallways that might just be better than the team on the floor.

I noticed in the paper that the Ashland coaching staff had some new faces. This made me think, how many asst. coaches has Biggs gone through in his tenure? Next thought was, gee I can come up with at least 4 kids in the hallways that might just be better than the team on the floor.

No luck this season luring a transfer for the Tomcats. And I agree with you.