Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Happened To Jordan Fox

Featured Replies

Not on Army 's roster

Clyde, this seems to happen frequently. Kids get opportunities and offers, etc. However, a year later they are not with the team people said they were going to play for. I can think of many many examples thru the years of kids not staying. We have the announcement threads but no tracker threads. Would be interested to see how many kids go to school on a scholly or walk on and do not finish. I'm guessing it's a very low percentage that start and finish with a 4/5 year career.

Clyde, this seems to happen frequently. Kids get opportunities and offers, etc. However, a year later they are not with the team people said they were going to play for. I can think of many many examples thru the years of kids not staying. We have the announcement threads but no tracker threads. Would be interested to see how many kids go to school on a scholly or walk on and do not finish. I'm guessing it's a very low percentage that start and finish with a 4/5 year career.

I assume this was a Northern Kentucky player?

  • Author
I assume this was a Northern Kentucky player?

 

Sort of. From Jackson. Moved here for one year then back.

Seems to happen more often than it should. Not sure if the kids aren't ready for being away, coaching staff changes or maybe the kids are just wore out from all the basketball they play...basically year round from kindergarten through high school.

Seems to happen more often than it should. Not sure if the kids aren't ready for being away, coaching staff changes or maybe the kids are just wore out from all the basketball they play...basically year round from kindergarten through high school.

 

College basketball is hard work. Just because you have had some success at the high school or AAU does not mean that the student athlete is prepared for the rigors of playing at the next level. Some continue to improve and thrive while others find out they aren't cut out to play at the next level.

I think he's still a student at West Point but I'm not sure about basketball. I noticed that he was recently arrested.

I think he's still a student at West Point but I'm not sure about basketball. I noticed that he was recently arrested.

And from what I am hearing there is a sheriff's office that has some explaining to do.

And from what I am hearing there is a sheriff's office that has some explaining to do.

 

Yep I found out about this tonight. I'll be surprised if all charges aren't dropped

It seem like the family wants this out there now, well since that county's sheriffs office already plastered everything on Facebook.

 

But as far as kids going away for college and to play ball, then end up not following through, as others gave said, it happens all the time. Plus, being at West Point? The academics as we all know are excellent, plus all the other stuff you need to do there. One of my first players ended up getting recruited by Army during out annual trip to L.A.. He played for three years, then there was a coaching change and he decided not to play anymore. But he had a great career at West Point. I had a player from EKY that could have gone to a few Ivy League schools, he was really aiming at it, then all of a sudden he decided that he wanted to stay in KY and ended up at Transy.

 

But back to Fox, I talked to him and his grandfather a few times while they were in NKY, seemed like a great kid! And being at West Point, that says about all you need to say.

As for basketball...he's not on Army's roster this season because he plays for their prep team. He is supposed to join the team next season.

  • Author
It seem like the family wants this out there now' date=' well since that county's sheriffs office already plastered everything on Facebook. But as far as kids going away for college and to play ball, then end up not following through, as others gave said, it happens all the time. Plus, being at West Point? The academics as we all know are excellent, plus all the other stuff you need to do there. One of my first players ended up getting recruited by Army during out annual trip to L.A.. He played for three years, then there was a coaching change and he decided not to play anymore. But he had a great career at West Point. I had a player from EKY that could have gone to a few Ivy League schools, he was really aiming at it, then all of a sudden he decided that he wanted to stay in KY and ended up at Transy. But back to Fox, I talked to him and his grandfather a few times while they were in NKY, seemed like a great kid! And being at West Point, that says about all you need to say.[/quote']

 

What are you referring to about Facebook?

Seems like Laurel Co sheriff's office has some explaining to do. From what I hear there are issues with how they conduct business as well.

 

Fox was traveling back from West Point, last Friday I believe, tired, and gets pulled over. Sheriff's office charged him with a DUI. Sheriff's office posted the arrest on Facebook, many people started talking trash about him. He immediately had a complete blood and urine test, and all came back negative. His family is putting the results on Facebook and seem to want it out there. As you know, rumors and lies tend to spread like wildfire, but when then truth comes out it seems it's no where to be found anywhere online.

Seems like Laurel Co sheriff's office has some explaining to do. From what I hear there are issues with how they conduct business as well.

 

Fox was traveling back from West Point, last Friday I believe, tired, and gets pulled over. Sheriff's office charged him with a DUI. Sheriff's office posted the arrest on Facebook, many people started talking trash about him. He immediately had a complete blood and urine test, and all came back negative. His family is putting the results on Facebook and seem to want it out there. As you know, rumors and lies tend to spread like wildfire, but when then truth comes out it seems it's no where to be found anywhere online.

 

As a result, he's currently suspended at West Point. I'm told by a family source that he passed all field sobriety tests, a breathalyzer and blood/urine tests. Negative for everything but he was still arrested, charged with DUI and plastered on the sheriff department's Facebook page.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.