December 27, 201411 yr Author Seems like Laurel Co sheriff's office has some explaining to do. From what I hear there are issues with how they conduct business as well. Fox was traveling back from West Point' date=' last Friday I believe, tired, and gets pulled over. Sheriff's office charged him with a DUI. Sheriff's office posted the arrest on Facebook, many people started talking trash about him. He immediately had a complete blood and urine test, and all came back negative. His family is putting the results on Facebook and seem to want it out there. As you know, rumors and lies tend to spread like wildfire, but when then truth comes out it seems it's no where to be found anywhere online.[/quote'] Why would police post it on FB?
December 27, 201411 yr Why would police post it on FB? They post all their arrests on Facebook. I guess it's a way to pat themselves on the back for good police work.
December 27, 201411 yr Im told they did. He passed that, as well as every other test. He then had a complete drug and urine test and everything came back negative. Also, at West Point you get tested every week, I've heard this in the past as well. BTW he is a 4.0 student at West Point.
December 27, 201411 yr Im told they did. He passed that, as well as every other test. He then had a complete drug and urine test and everything came back negative. Also, at West Point you get tested every week, I've heard this in the past as well. BTW he is a 4.0 student at West Point. I think they are tested monthly, not weekly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.