Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State at Xavier Thoughts / Predictions

Featured Replies

.....

 

Murray heads to the Cintas Center tonight to take on Xavier. Murray is coming in off the heels of playing NAIA Brescia (that should be a great prep for tonight :smug:). Murray is obviously a very nice program, but I think tonight gets away from them a little bit and ends up being fairly lopsided. This is Murray's only projected Top 50 opponent on the season, so for the Racers, it would certainly help them to be competitive, and Xavier is certainly due for an off-night, but I just don't see it happening for them tonight.

 

Murray State 71

Xavier 90

I also expect a blowout. This will be my first X game live this year so looking forward to it.

Channel?

Time Warner Channel # ?. I have been having a hard time finding which channel these games are on. There are so many FS channels ,

Time Warner Channel # ?. I have been having a hard time finding which channel these games are on. There are so many FS channels ,

 

Time Warner channel is 317.

Xavier has 5 guys averaging double figures through 3 games. I look for them to win this won, something like 84-71.

Murray State 87

Xavier 41

Little disappointed that the Racers dropped their home opener to Houston. The PG for Murray State, who also has one of the cooler names in college sports, Cam Payne, has a chance to play professionally. Silky smooth lefty that can operate in traffic. I hope he is on his game to showcase his talents. Jarvis Williams on the interior is a little undersized at the 4, but he is a leaper. Can be hit or miss. He will give you 25 and 14, or 8 and 3. Where Murray State gets in trouble is with any sort of length, which Xavier will present. They have two solid bigs, but they can get in foul trouble easily. They are experienced and this should be a good test heading in to conference play.

Isn't Louisville native and ex-IU player Remy Abell with Xavier now?

Isn't Louisville native and ex-IU player Remy Abell with Xavier now?

 

Yes

  • Author
Time Warner Channel # ?. I have been having a hard time finding which channel these games are on. There are so many FS channels ,

If you are in NKY and have HD channels, it is 969.

As of now I will be at the Cintas Center tonight for my first game of the year.

Thanks for the help in locating the channel. I am in NKY and watched it on # 969.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.