All Louisville Final?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1977 Ballard beat Valley. I think the two best teams left are J-Town And PRP. Graves Co. style will cause some trouble for J-Town but I think they will prevail. If they both make it to the finals it will start the Class sytem debate all over again.

It is a possibility....has it ever happened before? Would it make the state angry?

Very good possibilty. You bet it will make the state angry. People out in the state don't usually care for Louisville schools (public or private)!

Why will it make the state angry? Haven't all the schools had the same chance to move forward? J'Town and PRP (if they get there) will have deserved it as much as anyone. This all just goes to show that rankings mean absolutely nothing come tourney time.

If it is an all L'Ville final - so be it. It's up to the rest of the state to catch them. Also, as already pointed out, it has been nigh on 30 years since it last happened, so it's not exactly a dynasty we have going on.

Just my twopennorth!

DAVE

Why will it make the state angry? Haven't all the schools had the same chance to move forward? J'Town and PRP (if they get there) will have deserved it as much as anyone. This all just goes to show that rankings mean absolutely nothing come tourney time.

If it is an all L'Ville final - so be it. It's up to the rest of the state to catch them. Also, as already pointed out, it has been nigh on 30 years since it last happened, so it's not exactly a dynasty we have going on.

Just my twopennorth!

DAVE

:thumb: Couldn't agree with you more! Every school has the same chances. There is nothing special about a "Louisville" school. If Jefferson Co. has the best two schools this year, so be it. It is rare that Louisville schools do great in the tourney.

Just my twopennorth!

DAVE

I totally agree with you but I am telling overall people won't be thrilled about this. It will reflect tonight's attendance at the finals.

Example...I am watching the J-town/Johnson Central game on Wednesday. It was a fairly large crown in attendance. When J-town does well the cheering came from the J-Town section which was at one end zone. When J-Central did well it came throughout the arena. I said to my friend..Wow!! I didn't realize J-Central had so many fans. He said they don't...he said the people here that aren't for either school just don't want to see a Louisville school win.