November 19, 201411 yr I can somewhat see his beef at least, he signed under the premise that he was going to be the man. And apparently he practiced and played like he thought he was the man with job security.
November 20, 201411 yr This couldn't have worked out any better for Blount or my Pats. He was a huge piece late last season for NE, and I'm sure he'll fill that same role again this year. Love it.
November 20, 201411 yr Author This couldn't have worked out any better for Blount or my Pats. He was a huge piece late last season for NE, and I'm sure he'll fill that same role again this year. Love it. And they saved a fortune in doing so. Shrewd indeed.
November 20, 201411 yr No brainer and I don't think he will get picked up because a contender really doesn't want that attitude and the also rans just won't bring in someone with his past. They have nothing to gain. Well it took 3 days for me to be wrong.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.