Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 50 Bellevue 12

Featured Replies

  • Author

I believe Frankfort will face Beechwood next week. Is that correct?

I believe Frankfort will face Beechwood next week. Is that correct?

 

Yep, moving up from black and gold Tigers to red and white Tigers.

Sloppy game by the Panthers.

 

I'll take a 50-12 "sloppy game" win any day of the week.

Good job Panthers. Playoffs really start next week...

Frankfort still getting healthy??

Frankfort is as healthy as they will be. They lost 4 for the season. Everyone is back.

 

Doesn't matter who is out Next week either they are good enough or not!

Guarantee you this, Frankfort will be well prepared when they roll into Ft. Mitchell next week, they are well coached and tough. Going to be a great game.

Congratulations Panthers!

Sloppy win for Frankfort that's funny. If I'm not mistaken Bellevue played awfully in this game. 6 turnovers for Bellevue lead to 41 of Frankfort ' s 50 points. And u call it a sloppy game for them.

Sloppy win for Frankfort that's funny. If I'm not mistaken Bellevue played awfully in this game. 6 turnovers for Bellevue lead to 41 of Frankfort ' s 50 points. And u call it a sloppy game for them.

 

Yes sloppy. Jumping offsides - missed assignments on offense.

 

Bellevue might have played awful - I think it had more to do with the pressure they got from the Panthers. After Frankfort jumped up 15-0 they took for granted. Had they of not missed an assignment on Defense and gave up a TD - The Tigers of Bellevue was ready to get on the bus and go home. But Frankfort allowed them to hang around a little longer.

 

This game could have been a lot worse. Of course if you want to watch the game with me I can show you the sloppy mistakes the Panthers made.

I don't have to watch it I was there. Also we stopped ourselves on several drives with penalties. Yes Frankfort is a pretty good team and you can't keep giving them the ball like we did. And with every good team they capitalized on our mistakes. I would also like to give a shout out to Bellevue ' s Alec Haze results on his fumble recovery last night giving him his state record setting 19 in his career

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.