Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IU Player Ran Over By Drunk Teammate

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Drunk? .025 is hardly drunk.

 

18 year old driving over the legal limit equals drunk in my book.

 

They didn't cite him for DWBB.

18 year old driving over the legal limit equals drunk in my book. They didn't cite him for DWBB.

 

He wasn't drunk. Stupid? Yes. Drunk? No.

  • Author
He wasn't drunk. Stupid? Yes. Drunk? No.

 

Ran over a teammate while drinking alcohol. Yes

If that is the case then I guess that I drive drunk all the time. I'd guess that it only takes about 1/2 a beer to get to that point.

  • Author

The bigger issue is the kid who is in serious condition. Prayers go out to him.

  • Author

I have no tolerance for drinking and driving. Sorry if I sound like a buzz kill.

I have no tolerance for drinking and driving. Sorry if I sound like a buzz kill.

 

I see what you did there.

His BAC has been updated.

 

It was. .0025. Not .025.

 

.0800 is drunk in many states.

His BAC has been updated.

 

It was. .0025. Not .025.

 

.0800 is drunk in many states.

 

So he might have had some NyQuil?

He wasn't drunk. Stupid? Yes. Drunk? No.

 

Drink, drank and drunk!

His BAC has been updated.

 

It was. .0025. Not .025.

 

.0800 is drunk in many states.

 

What can a person drink to register that?

 

What can a person drink to register that?

 

Probably one beer several hours prior.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.