Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "Elite Eight" unbeatens.

Who leaves the list? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who leaves the list?

    • Williamsburg
      3%
    • Pikeville
      11%
    • Caldwell Co.
      23%
    • Christian Academy-Louisville
      38%
    • South Warren
      4%
    • Johnson Central
      10%
    • Central Hardin
      2%
    • Male
      3%
    • They alll remain on the List
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last week we saw the "Terrific Ten" get trimmed by the 2 5A schools who received their 1st blemish of the season. 17 folks pick Bullitt Central to "fall by the wayside", while only 3 picked Pulaski Co.

 

This week has several really good match-ups, including two of the "Elite Eight" Male @ CAL. So who falls from the ranks of the unbeaten this week?

 

1A Williamsburg 9-0 vs. 1A Pineville 5-4

1A Pikeville 9-0 vs. 3A Russell 8-1

 

2A Caldwell Co. 9-0 at 1A Mayfield 8-1

2A Christian Academy-Louisville 9-0 vs. 6A Male 9-0

 

3A South Warren 9-0 vs. 1A Russellville 7-2

 

4A Johnson Central 9-0 vs. 3A Belfry 8-1

 

6A Central Hardin 9-0 vs. 5A Greenwood 4-5

6A Male 9-0 @ 2A Christian Academy-Louisville 9-0

The last option can't happen unless there is a tie in the Male vs CAL game.

  • Author
The last option can't happen unless there is a tie in the Male vs CAL game.

 

Knowing there is a possibility for a tie, but not likely, I left in there on purpose. I was wondering if anyone would catch it. :lol2:

I'm pulling for a tie in the last option so I don't look like an idiot. :isurrender:

I think Caldwell County, CAL, and Johnson Central all have a chance of falling off this list!

Goodbye CAL

  • Author
I'm pulling for a tie in the last option so I don't look like an idiot. :isurrender:

 

:laugh: I know I would "trip up" somebody with this option. :lol2:

Knowing there is a possibility for a tie, but not likely, I left in there on purpose. I was wondering if anyone would catch it. :lol2:

 

Nice Save!

I think Caldwell County, CAL, and Johnson Central all have a chance of falling off this list!

 

Johnson Central should be sitting pretty this week. A healthy Belfry team makes it a real interesting game..but Belfry is simply too beat up to knock them off IMHO.

 

Pikeville vs. Russell could be interesting. Both 2A teams will have a challenge and South Warren and Russellville should be a competitive matchup.

Aside from Male, have any of them really played anyone?

Aside from Male, have any of them really played anyone?

 

Pikeville has defeated Belfry, Pburg, and Hazard

CAL defeated DeSales and Bardstown

Central Hardin has wins over Madisonville, Bullitt East, and Meade County

Male you mentioned.

 

Those 4 have earned their unbeaten status I would say.

Johnson Central should be sitting pretty this week. A healthy Belfry team makes it a real interesting game..but Belfry is simply too beat up to knock them off IMHO.

 

Pikeville vs. Russell could be interesting. Both 2A teams will have a challenge and South Warren and Russellville should be a competitive matchup.

 

I forgot about how bad Belfry was beat up. I was thinking healthy Belfry!

  • Author

One of the better participated polls I've seen, thanks to all. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.